Ebay - go go pet hamsters

Nitrode
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know why go go pet hamsters have been removed from sale on ebay?? They are the latest craze for kiddies this Christmas, and I can now only buy one on 'buy now' from ebay??

There was hundreds of them earlier on for auction and I've just logged on to bid and now there are none??

Help!! Ebay was my only hope of buying one!!

Thanks alot folks!

Hey nitrode if you tell me your area I can see when Argos are getting there next delivery to that region. They have either all gone (though I doubt it), been asked to remove them by various companies, or removed them due to false postings (They would most likely remove all whilst they looked into it!)

There are more then one on there, though they are about £30 BN, you used the .co.uk site (just double checking), but as I said will look into Argos' distribution tomorrow and let you know. (Stores won't have them at the moment, but we can track all outstanding deliveries into the company)

Edited by blitz

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

Hi blitz,

Thanks for your reply! Ebay has got them all listed again?? Duno why they were removed??

Anyway, my area is Aberdeenshire/Invernessshire in Scotland. I have got friends/relatives in the area so any store in 150 mile radius is fine to visit.

I'm also looking for the go go pets accessories ie the funhouse.

Thanks again for your help.

go go hamsters are gone gone hamsters....

saw half a dozen left in our local store they'r gone now wish i had brought a couple now, daughter would have loved one. and by the way ebay and amazon are going the other one would have paid for the rest of christmas..

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Hi blitz,

Thanks for your reply! Ebay has got them all listed again?? Duno why they were removed??

Anyway, my area is Aberdeenshire/Invernessshire in Scotland. I have got friends/relatives in the area so any store in 150 mile radius is fine to visit.

I'm also looking for the go go pets accessories ie the funhouse.

Thanks again for your help.

Ebay went nuts last night, I kept getting an error message explaining their backend servers were down and it said the search facility didnt work and to use the advanced search instead but this sent back the same error message.

Andy

The RDC for Scotland should be getting them in on 07.12.09, they tend to go very very quickly so I would look around that time. It may take 2-3 days to get into the stores.

For those interested in the rest of the UK the dates at the RDC vary from 07-12 Dec, so expect them in Argos stores mid next month.

Hope that helps

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.