A little advice as to what now...

spike79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks, in August I sent Welcome a CCA letter and their only reply to this was a standard letter to say that they were looking into the matter. I allowed them the time limit they were due and then some extra, and then I sent them an Account in Dispute letter. Now I haven't recieved anything from them in the post at all but they keep calling me about missed payments, at that point I politely but firmly tell them I have lodged the account in dispute and I am dealing with them solely in writing and they should contact me in that manner if they have anything to say.

Now I've had nothing from them, not even a sneaky copy of the terms and conditions that they try to fob off as being the credit agreement and I've been a bit lax with this as I've just moved house and this has taken most of my time, I would appreciate it if someone could give me a nod in the direction I should go now...

Thanks in advance for all your help...

Hi Spike

I personally would leave the muppets alone and wait for their next letter/phone call. You have put the account in dispute and not had a peep from them it looks likely that they haven't got the agreement.

Are you having your mail redirected? If not they may be sending stuff to your other house.

Have you still got the same phone number? If not they will probably be trying to find it out. They are a bit on the dopey side.

As I have said I'd just wait for them to contact you again.

If you haven't done recently it may be worth checking your credit file to make sure they've not put anything naughty on it.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation