Egg data controller

matam2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can anyone advise the phone number for the data controller at egg? I have sent a few letters for them asking to correct the default date on my credit files and even though they have recieved the letters i am getting no response from them.

Thanks

Hi can anyone advise the phone number for the data controller at egg? I have sent a few letters for them asking to correct the default date on my credit files and even though they have recieved the letters i am getting no response from them.

Thanks

As you have written a few letters evidently you will not rest without a result. Two options come to mind:

(1) WRITE not phone, addressing the letter to The Company Secretary, Egg HQ office, marking the envelope "PRIVATE & PERSONAL". This will get through to the eyes of the person in Egg answerable to the law. To obtain results you will obviously need to present a clear case enclosing evidence.

(2) Write to Experian etc formally lodging a complaint against the inaccurate and misleading data which they publish about you. The CRAs are answerable to the law, and they will challenge Egg pronto, to either amend or confirm the validity of the data originating from Egg. The CRAs themselves will not amend what they publish, but a challenge from the CRA to Egg will receive far more attention than a customer complaint letter going round and round the jungle of Egg office and IT, at every new stage starting again from the bottom of the in-tray.

Good luck. :)