Odd CCA from cap one

bsj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to capitol one,they sent a reply in the form of a letter!

They have put an account number at the top and name,i take it they don't have the agreement by their action.It is the strangest CCA i have ever seen.

I'll scan it up for perusal,truly mind boggling.

I receiveived the reply this morning,on the very day their time was up.

They have also stated that the account is no longer with them but has been sold onto to lowell.Fredericksons are trying to collect and are threatening court action.

Well that's a first for me:???::???: I have seen nearly every pretend agreement that Cap1 have sent and that "thing" is nothing like it. Has one of their threat monkeys been taking typing lessons?

A/C in dispute

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Or Even Brian Carter

He would take you to court with a blank piece of paper if he thought he could get away with it. How he still has a licence is beyond me

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Side splitting is'nt it:D.

I sent freds the prove it letter,i sent the CCA request direct to cap one because i don't trust freds or BC for that matter.

Account in dispute letter hot of the press :D

The account will SB'd come july next year,my main concern is freds are threating court action and i'm about to move and don't want to volunteer my new address.

If they go for a CCJ i won't know about it and can't fight back,i've not arranged to have my post redirected as i can't afford to at the moment.

You can have all the fun you like with one postggi,fire away please.:)

Well that's a first for me:???::???: I have seen nearly every pretend agreement that Cap1 have sent and that "thing" is nothing like it. Has one of their threat monkeys been taking typing lessons?

A/C in dispute

I did say it was odd,blew me away and i'm a novice:grin:

BC have backed off on another account i'm fighting,it's statute barred,so far so good.

• 2 months later...

An update,freds have sent a photocopy of a short application form stating it's covered by the 1974 credit act.No sign of an agreement from lowell,cap one or freds.

BC are threatening litigation,i have sent the account in dispute letter,what should i do next.

Can anyone offer any advice on how to deal with this please,i really want to stop Carter getting a CCJ,the default drops off in a couple a months,all i have been sent tells me their is no agreement.

Can freds collect if lowell are the owners of the debt?