dcb collection bureau

vandermerwe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi fellow caggers

Has anyone heard of dcb collections, Abergavenny?

Someone (scruffily dressed) gained entry to my house last night by frightening my care worker he was a solicitor.

Having been dealing with someone from the local Council of the same name I met him, and after asking for identification he produced a plastic card showing he was from debt collection bureau.

He was quickly ushered out.

Would like to post more details if a thread exists.

Vandermerwe

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0601326

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberMonmouthshire Financial Management Limited5095202

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Ashley Longmann Associates Debt Collection Beaureu LifeGuard Finance

Issued Date: 10-Jul-2007

Expiry Date: 10-Jul-2012

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Authorised To Receive Documents:

NameHoward Duckett

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionHoward Duckett Nicholas Hacket Pain

Nature of Business:

Debt Collection

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressAccept Notices/Documents49, Bridge Street, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQCorrespondence49, Bridge Street, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQPrincipal Place Of Business49, Bridge Street, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQ, United KingdomRegistered Office49, Bridge Street, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQ

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressRegistered Office49, Bridge St, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQ, United Kingdom

Hi Kiptower

That's the lot!

The 'solicitor' showed me a file which allegedy contained a detailed response from the would be creditor who had , one one occasion, claimed for 23 hours cleaning services on one day:mad:.

My wife who was suffering from the effects of a stroke at the time reported the cleaning company to Trading Standards. I have just spoken to them who say all they received as a result of theirapproach was an e-mail detailing days and times.

So the man was a liar as well as passing himself off as a 'solicitor'. I'd welcome the matter going to court but am reluctant to let my wife attend as she has been making a good recovery and has been told to avoid stress.

Incidentaly they come up on the first page of Google as 'debt collection bureau' (bailiffs and collectors)

Would dearly like to nail them:p

Van

Thanks Cerberusalert and 42 man:D

You are a mine of information!

The man's name was Davis. Will follow up on your suggestions and post again, but am going to see my wife in hospital today so will do tomorrow.

Have just had a quick google at the names and there are 17,600 Howard Ducketts and 112,000 Nichoias Hacket Pains!

Would appreciate any guidance on how to cut through this lot and what to look for as I am pretty computer illiterate.

Thanks once again.

Van

Have sent a 'template' letter (appropriately modified) regarding unannounced doorstep visits to Howard Duckett with a copy to the OFT.

It also asks for the professional qualifications that entitled Mr. Davis to call himself a solicitor.

Am now awaiting his response:D.

Van