style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been isued a writ a few weeks ago but I wasent home for a ccj realating to my old business on previous address, the writ is in my new ltd company and diferent address. sherforce phoned tonight demanding £1900 the ccj is for £800. I've paid £500 tonight and they want me to pay the balance by 12:00 tomorow or they will take goods. Can I have a stay of execution in place Quickley?

all views apreciated

I've been isued a writ a few weeks ago but I wasent home for a ccj realating to my old business on previous address, the writ is in my new ltd company and diferent address. sherforce phoned tonight demanding £1900 the ccj is for £800. I've paid £500 tonight and they want me to pay the balance by 12:00 tomorow or they will take goods. Can I have a stay of execution in place Quickley?

all views apreciated

To get a Stay you need to organise one first thing to stop any further action/charges. This must be done through the High Court. Look for Lets Fight Bailiffs and send him a PM with all your details and he will help you - do this now.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you operate your business from your home, they can't force entry to get goods (unless you have already signed a Walking Possession Agreement)

If you work from a shop or office etc, they can force entry so that could be a problem

What is your business? Are there goods they can seize?

Thank you for your PM

I will try and keep as much on the open forum as poss,

As i read above you say that the writ is in your new Ltd company at an old address, can you confirm that the debt was for when you was a sole trader and if so do you have a copy of the invoice as this will state T/a and not Ltd.

If this is the case then let me know ASAP and i will send you a contact number and you can have this stopped right away because even though you have the same name as before you are now Ltd therfore the writ is against a company and not the debtor who was a firm.

LFB

Had a look at the writ the writ is in my old company name (but thwey have droped my personal name) but with my new ltd address.

CCj £642.98

Intrest at 8% £7.14

Cost of execution £101.75

Court enforcment £944.45

Court enforcment £944.45

Doesnt look right.

Schedule 3 of Regulation 13 of The High Court Enforcement Officers Regulations 2004

Where the sum due is £100 or less - 5%

Above £100 - 2.5%

Mileage Charges - 29.2p per mile Max £50

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu