can anyone suggest....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

any good presents for a lady

shes into comedy uch as two pints, game on, only fools and the like however we have most of these already

disney dvds are good but we have alot of these on copy (naughty i know but we are gradually converting to proper purchased ones as we DO beleabe in rewarding good work)

she can get into computer games occasionaly (wii & xbox) however she is getting me alot of those of these and as such any games would have to be girly ones (she already has viva pinata) but she is complaing about the lack of the girl orientated games on the xbox

she is into jewlery but has a few peices and doesnt wear much anymore

please dont suggest alchol as we are currently expecting and as such any alchol would pass to me and i dont think my liver can take much more... im already running at 3 bottles of wine this week and its only wensday.

days out might be a good suggestion or the experiance vouchers however it would need to be something she could take a friend to and would need to be in the local (midlands/east midlands) area as i would have to drive there. if a small firm offers then that may be taken as i do prefer supporting local firms

im sorry for the long post but im trying to cover bases and make sure i get as many suggestions as possible.

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Can't go wrong with Liz Earle products. Have a look at lizearle.com. EVERYBODY loves her cleanse & polish and it suits every skin. If you don't want to buy face products try the Shower Gel, its totally gorgeous. There are sets with a few different things in mini sizes that are good for presents too.

Xmas offers are on at moment. If you are at all unsure though order it off QVC.com - if she doesn't like it you can return it after she's tried it and get your money back except for the postage within 1 month, but I've bought lots of my friends Liz Earle and they all love it. Its not too girly, just nice & fresh.

You can buy it at John Lewis if you have one near you.

Us girls love presents like that!

My sis was given a voucher for a day at a local spa from her OH, it was for her and a friend and she loved it. Might be a nice treat especially being pregnant. I hear massages and all that do wonders.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Oooh that my thing. Been waiting for a new tour for ages. Thanks Sequenci:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

shes not a peter kay fan though i do keep a look out for jeff dunhams next uk date

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

This is the cheapskate gift :p (theres always one isn't there?)

How about some essential oils for YOU to give her a massage. Inexpensive and very relaxing (I remember at pre-natal class the midwife recommended them)

May I suggest grape oil as the carrier oil, lavender and/or geranium essential oils.

2 drops of the essential oil into a teaspoon of the carrier oil and give her a nice sensual massage. You can also put 2 drops of the essential oil into a bath to help her relax (Just remember to help her out as the bath can be a little slippery afterwards!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar