Unenforceable Loan Agreements - Frustration!!! Please Advise.

tj29
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I hope I have posted in correct section.

I have been using Credit Issues Limited to see if they can check if my loan with Northern Rock is unenforceable.

They have been looking into this since Sept 2008. Northern Rock started to play fair when asked for info but then started to be awkward when approached about the unenforceable agreement.

The person I was dealing with at Credit Issues started to negotiate with Northern Rock about writing off 75% of the remainder of the loan for which Northern Rock apparently agreed to verbally.

Then my contact left Crdeit Issues. I chased them several times and I have just received a letter stating that there is nothing else they can do and have passed onto a 3rd party company (forget who).

My contact at Credit Issues stated that they were proceeding along the route of the rate stated is not what they are charging.

Do you think I should try to do this myself or do you think there is nothing else I can do.

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi if you haven't yet, send off for a CCA with £1 post order and do not sign. Send recorded delivery. http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

If and when you get a reply, post here, minus all personal details and then you will get free advice on your best action.

Thanks for your replies. Ive been in contact with Credit Issues and they are sending a refund of monies paid to them.

Now lets start the ball rolling!!!

Im going to need all the help I can get !!!

I have 2 credit agreements that Im going to test the water on. Northern Rock and Barclays!

So 1st things 1st do I send off a £1 standing order not signed with covering letter!?

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Im just getting round to sorting this. Barclays owns one of the debts, do I address it to Head Office or do you guys have a better address?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I now have the reply from Barclays, but for some reason when I scan it into my computer I cannot open it with any other program to edit my details out!!!

Can any one help please? I have it ready to email.

Thanks