Ramjet v NatWest \Shoosmiths Court action

ramjet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I interpret that as you need to demand sight of documents by list also.

They wont be listing anything.

Youve got to list what you want to see.

Im sure someone will be along to give you a heads up,

hang on

Hi Bazaar,

Blimey third attempt and spoke to court at last.He suggested that I send a letter to shoosmiths explaining I can not do and comply with draft directions as they have not provided me with my info requested on CPR's.And the revised date that they siad they would do it all by has now passed (the third revised date)Also copy the court.As no info produced should I ask for it to be struck out ? or is it to late for that as it all seems a bit final now its actually got a date to be heard in court.

Need to spend more time on this forum.

Like you say hopefully someone will come along soon,I bloody hope so I am pooping it !

Ramjet

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a Pill ramjet. people are reading this.

If they don't give you the documents you need, how can you defend.

I can't help, but some one will be along and give you the advice you need.

I have been , like you thinking no one is here when you really need them.

I have been proved wrong, be patient. Your not on your own. I too had great money, self employed, credit limits without limits.

Then the bubble burst. They can't take what you haven't got. Full stop.

I'll be in court soon..win or lose, I really don't care. I'll give it my best shot, with the help I receive on here. If I win, great, people will learn a little more. If not, we learn to do it a different way.

Either way, we win.

have a little patience. It all takes time.

series3

If my advice helped you please click my star

is this being handled out of telford via shoesmiths ?

you are doing right entering an embarrased defence make sure its in on time also state what documents you require ie contracts etc..all statements all charges all letters all recordings etc...and ask the court to make an order to comply with your cpr's otherwise strike out and an order for costs to be awarded against them....

patrickq1

is this being handled out of telford via shoesmiths ?

you are doing right entering an embarrased defence make sure its in on time also state what documents you require ie contracts etc..all statements all charges all letters all recordings etc...and ask the court to make an order to comply with your cpr's otherwise strike out and an order for costs to be awarded against them....

patrickq1

Hi there,

Shoosmiths Address is the Lakes ,Northampton and the court is Staines in Middlesex.

Letter to Shoosmiths done with CPR chase up and Letter to Staines to ask them to issue a order to them for compliance with my CPR requests.

Wait and see !

I can spend hours on this forum.

Ramjet

• 2 weeks later...

Update,

Received big pack from Shoosmiths asking me to agree to debt and sign consent order.Also saying they sent a copy on the 26/02/2010 !

Now one thing that might be work noting i have in my pack at least 5 letters which should have gone to other people.Confidential information sent in error to me.I have all there claim number details ,summary of costs and some asking for acceptance paymants to be completed within days.This is really useful information to show how incompetenance shoosmiths are.As i have courts claim numbers for all 5 should i inform the courts ? also would explain why i never got mine in time. With court numbers can i track the people down some how and inform them.

Anyway back to my case.

The letter to me only quotes my CPR31.14 request ,they have provided a true copy of my loan agreement,no signature on it.They have also quoted that banks are only required to provide a true copy of the agreement in accordance with regulation 3(1) of the consumer credit act.They have also sent loads of bank statements.

Court never responded to my letter asking shoosmiths to hurry up and as of yet have only sent the request in line with 31.14 no others.I have nothing to do with my bank account apart from statements going back to 2003,no signed agreement.Loads of charges on them !.

Should I respond to shoosmiths telling them about the info sent in error and send a copy to the court.Also I thought i had to have signed agreements presented to me.

Help !

Edited by ramjet
more infor added

Now why are Shoosmiths asking you to sign a Consent Order ? ...Not because they don't have the relevant documents is it ? :rolleyes:

If Shoosmiths are hoping to persuade a Judge to give them Judgment with an unsigned agreement.......they must be mad.

Some courts do not respond to letters but only to requests made on official Court forms.

I'm sure you'll have read these links which may help you understand the enforceabilty of the paperwork (courtesy of 42man & steven4064) -

Is My Agreement Enforceable - Useful

Consumer Credit Agreements

Have you ever received a Default Notice served under s87 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ?

Have you sent a Subject Access Request to the creditor ?

you should also send the court document to the relevant courts with the warning that they have been sent to yourself and inform the courts that they should seriously look at this gross invasion of someone elses DPA ,and you feel that they may have done the same with your own personal data being sent to others,you are also convinced that this cannot be an error but more a deliberate act designed to cause harm to others and possibly yourself..as for signing bin it you have not agreed to sign anything before perhaps like super says they do not have an agreement..shoesmiths are a very agressive company and will if possible try to bypass certain rules and regulations...so sign nothing send it back and in the signature box write NOT WITHOUT AN AGREEMENT SHALL THIS DOCUMENT BE SIGNED...ACCOUNT IS STILL IN DISPUTE..

AND leave it unsigned

patrickq1

Hi there,

Shoosmiths Address is the Lakes ,Northampton and the court is Staines in Middlesex.

Letter to Shoosmiths done with CPR chase up and Letter to Staines to ask them to issue a order to them for compliance with my CPR requests.

Wait and see !

i think you might need medical help lol spend hours is that all it should be days at a time till you are almost exhausted ha ha ...this forum does things to you but also it awakens the sense of right and wrong and the feelings of the injustice that after all the years of going through life you never knew just how much the law and order actually means,IN JUSTICE WE STAND TOGETHER..IN CAG WE STAND AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH AND FAIRNESS TO ALL..

HE HE IME NOW BECOMING AN ORATER I NEED A SHRINK I FINK

Hi there,

Wait and see !

i think you might need medical help lol spend hours is that all it should be days at a time till you are almost exhausted ha ha ...this forum does things to you but also it awakens the sense of right and wrong and the feelings of the injustice that after all the years of going through life you never knew just how much the law and order actually means,IN JUSTICE WE STAND TOGETHER..IN CAG WE STAND AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH AND FAIRNESS TO ALL..

HE HE IME NOW BECOMING AN ORATER I NEED A SHRINK I FINK

Might get a discount if we can use the same shrink ! nothing wrong with a bit of therapy.The info I have on the other five cases makes interesting reading.I would make a guess a couple are probably on here as well.It would be great to somehow get in touch with them and tell them what has happened.

two are with Birmingham and start 9BM------

one starts OXW------

two start 9XW-------

I have the Persons name but not a personal address unfortunately

I phoned Birmingham court and quoted the reference numbers that I had relating to cases that they would be handling.

They were very helpful and explained that one must complain to the Law society however it must be brought to the attention of a senior partner at Shoosmiths.If I am not happy with the response then I take it further and complain to the law society.

I phoned Shoosmiths and spoke to a senior partner who sounded very surprised that this could have happened and promised to investigate the matter further and come back to me.

I will send a letter to my court with a explanation and I will follow it up with the law society as the more i think about it I am sure someone has all of my details including bank statements going back to 2003.Shoosmiths do not seem to send any documents recorded at all.And with some junior doing the post god only knows where they are.

Bloody useless really and so un professional.

yes LAW SOCIETY SOLICITORS REGULATION AUTHORITY AND INFORMATION COMMISIONERS OFFICE as your and others DPA has been breeched and seriously but send the data not back to shoesmiths send it all that is not yours to the ICO i think you will find it is freepost,dont give a single millimeter to shoes they werent so forgiven when you asked them for help etc....

patrickq1

I am currently in the middle of a similar scenario with Natwest/Shoosmiths and I got send a document asking me to sign to accept we discontinue the case and are responsible for own costs, only problem being it was for someone else! It had their name, claim number, values etc on. Shocking really wonder who my details went to.

Received this today,following my letter to the court explaining i had not received the info from Shoosmiths.

The district judge has seen your letter of the 2/03/2010 and has asked that i convey the following to you:The defendant can make a formal application for an order to reply and in doing so should set out his question in the application.The court will decide whether the application should be heard on notice of an order made upon consideration of the papers.The court notes a defence has been filed.

And following my complaint about the post mix up :

Shoosmiths have explained that the senior partner has investigated the reason for the mix up in the post was down to a person removing printed matter in error.What a relief ! all my concerns have gone away !!!!!

I am still sending info to all the offices mentioned in the above post and also sending another letter to court.

I am still sending info to all the offices mentioned in the above post and also sending another letter to court.

yes send all data to who ive mentioned before ...

stressed do not sign they will come back at you and more than likely will have already started some sort of action...i would strongly advise you both check your credit references now as shoes are a snecky sneakiest bunch you have yet to meet....dont be fobbed of its gone to a higher level the same dummy has probably signed same as last time

patrickq1

patrickq1 I have not signed anything have a court hearing coming up next month and will be including it in my paperwork! Not impressed my details have probably been sent to another person grrr.

Ramjet - has your case gone straight to a hearing without a SJ?

Update

Received a SAE from Shoosmiths asking for info back and a letter from Senior partner with basically blaming a office junior for mixing up his printed matter.

Also received this from Shoosmiths.

With reference to the above (claim number and all that) and further to our correspondance dated 8 March 2010.

We are now pleased to enclose for your records statements for the loan showing the transfer of the loan funds and all payments made.

We trust in the circumstances that you will now withdraw your defence and consent to the judgment being entered in the interest of saving costs associated with performing disclosure and preparing for trial.

We look forward to hearing from you by 4/4/2010(as per directions from court)

I forwarded the info sent to me in error to the the relevant office.

I am yet to see a signed agreements from Shoosmiths.

I better start compiling some form of defence and it looks like i am going to court.

****e man where do I start.:(

From what you have written above, it doesnt appear as though you have been sent default notices for either the overdraft or loan. These are very important, you need to chase them for these as soon as spossible. Also an unsigned pieice of paper should not be enough to pass off as an agreement. The rubbish they have put in their 31.14 request response may apply to s77/s78 requests but for true copies for court the rules are slightly different and shows how bad these guys really are.

Hi there,

Yes thats right all I have had from Shoosmiths is copy of the loan agreement (not signed) and loads of bank statements.No default notices (however i do remember seeing them).

What would you advise the best thing to do is ?

Hi all,

Can someone please advise me what I should do about this ? I have no witnessess so whats the deal ?

3.Each party must by 4pm on the 7 April 2010 serve on every other party the signed statement of all witnesses of fact on whom they intend to rely.

Cheers

Ramjet

hello ramjet. Ive been very interested in your case against shoosmiths because im in exactly the same position. ie owing on overdraft and loan. I decided to follow your plan of action and requested a cca. I then got a shock when they sent me back my signed loan agreement within 2 weeks. Therefore confused as to why you havent had yours. Anyway good luck taking on these vermin!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Can someone please advise me what I should do about this ? I have no witnessess so whats the deal ?

3.Each party must by 4pm on the 7 April 2010 serve on every other party the signed statement of all witnesses of fact on whom they intend to rely.

Cheers

Ramjet

Hi Ramjet.........did you get the help you needed on here or at least manage to get the witness statements to court on time? I do hope you sorted it before the deadline. Just catching up on your posts as I haven't been on here for a while.

SB

Hi SB,

Long time no speak sort of thing.No witness statement submitted as i had none,and no advice as to what to do ,totally stuffed really.

I am still waiting for shoosmiths to supply the info relating to the CPR requests,like a signed agreement.

All i have had is just loads of bank statements and a copy of the agreement with no signature.

I have been trying to get a business of the ground and time is just so limited.

How your case going ?