Went for a new job and found out I've got 2 ccj's from 2005 :o(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I've been a lurker on here for a while now but I've just gone for a new job in the finance industry (I've worked in it for some time now sorry!) and HR have told me I have 2 CCJ's on my record. How do I find out what they are and who I allegedly owe money too please? This is the first I've heard about them and of course I can't have my new job if I have CCJ's. I'm sick with worry. Please help.

"

During our preliminary searches we located details of two undisclosed unsatisfied judgments registered against the candidate. Details of these records have been listed below for your reference;

Public Records 1

Name:

Address:

Date: 01/2005

Court Name: Romford

Amount: £

Case Number:

Type: Judgment

Public Records 2

Name:

Address:

Date: 09/2005

Court Name: Northampton County Court

Amount: £

Case Number: Type: Judgment

OK, I've just gone on that site, it cost me £30 to check them all and I've got the same information that's above, 2 judgements against me 1 in Romford and 1 in Northampton.

How do I find out who they are from please? I'm quite worried as one of them is for a lot of money and I seriously know nothing about this!

No, I've lived at my present address since 2002 but around the time of these judgements I had "a lot going on" in my life! lol! Basically, I ended up in rehab and had to deal with some of the physical consequences of that (I've kind of given myself a shorter shelf life that I would have had but with the correct medication I should live for another 15 to 20 years (I'm mid 30's.)) and was in total meltdown at that time, I actually lived at my friends house for nearly the whole of 2005 whilst I learnt how to live life on lifes terms again.

Needless to say, I'm not after sympathy and just for today my life's much much better, but I'd really like to get this job and this has really floored me.

Thanks again for your help, how would I go about getting them "set aside"?