Corresponding with D&G Solicitors

jorcon3018
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again,

I've had my claim ackowledged by D&G solicitors, and predicably they have asked for a breakdown of my charges.

I rang them,and spoke to some snotty c*w, who said as i've made a county court claim, i neeed to send my spreadsheet again, when i advised that i sent 2 copies to HSBC so surely they must have a copy on my file, they advised theya haven't.

Are their any templates to use for sending the spreadsheet to the solicitors, as my English Language isn't the greatest, so i could do with some help.

Many thanks

Rich (Jorcon3018)

hiya its just the same one as you have sent to hsbc they just ask for it as standard proceedure

• Confused 1

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Just send them the same as you sent the bank. If you are planning to e-mail the file, remember to remove any information you don't want them to see. In my spreadsheet I had the 8% added and some of my personal notes so I had to be careful to only print the date, amount and charge description when I sent it off.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi, how did you get on? I had the same asking for a breakdown, I too phoned her and told her I was quite shocked that HSBC have asked her to act on their behalf yet no provided her with the full facts. She still insisted on a copy so I faxed it to her and had an offer for the full amount the next day.

Hopefully you have too.

Keep us posted!

I think they 'test the water' to see how serious people really are. If it looks like you know what you are doing and are informed, they are offering settlements.

My advice - get clued up and go all the way!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

dg have also now asked me for breakdown of charges faxed it to them yesterday

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)