Lowell Lowell Lowell Lowell Lowell

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

Lowells at it again, they have not sent reply to cca, but now offering me to pay balance as they want to help ' their customers ' as they are the legal owners of the alleged debt??

1= one of payment

2= Three equal payments

3= Payment Plan

Thanks

Andrew Bartle

Wadya recon????

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi To All

Lowells at it again, they have not sent reply to cca, but now offering me to pay balance as they want to help ' their customers ' as they are the legal owners of the alleged debt??

1= one of payment Yeah Right

2= Three equal payments Bu**er Off

3= Payment Plan Ok but supply a VALID CCA first you bunch of muppets

Thanks

Andrew Bartle

Wadya recon????

Mr W

Or just ignore the wunch of bankers:-D:-D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Lowells at it again, they have not sent reply to cca, but now offering me to pay balance ???????????

1= one of payment = No Valid CCA!

2= Three equal payments =No Valid CCA!

3= Payment Plan =No Valid CCA!

Thanks= Cheers easy..

Andrew Bartle

Oh Dear, have they received your CCA request yet??

If so and they are out of time, the incompetent fools are now in breach of the OFT debt collection Guidelines, and should be firmly ignored until they can fabricate (allegedly) a valid CCA..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Must be the time of year - wescot and 1st are at this as well.

1st cannot produce paperwork and I havent bothered telling wescot the debts statute barred. Way I look at it is if they are send out this tosh then its costing them money and they're leaving other people alone. All of which should bring them all closer, quicker to a close look at the Insolvency Act from the other side of the fence:p.

should have let them chase you all the way to Northampton then dropped in a nice little one line defense:-D

I did think about ignoring them but thought it would be best to get it out of the way now. No doubt they will still pursue it :rolleyes:

That would be harassment and a breach of the CPUTR's!!!

And since when has that stopped them?

Come to think about it, I seem to remember a sudden flurry of activity this time last year.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

And since when has that stopped them?

Come to think about it, I seem to remember a sudden flurry of activity this time last year.

they will be affter there xmass bonuses. shame more and more victims are becoming aware of there rights.

they will be affter there xmass bonuses. shame more and more victims are becoming aware of there rights.

And if they (the victims) are not aware, we will make sure that "The General Consumer" are fully informed about; their 'Consumer Rights'!!!

I might give Muckhall a ring and tell them where I am:-D

I'm feeling left out as no DCA has managed to trace me yet and I would like some more of their 'Valid even if not read by you' letters:lol:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Dont think it's crimbo bonuses. Think it's about getting their figures up for year end trading so that when they go insolvent next summer the directors cannot done for insolvent trading.

Guys, keep all your letters in pristine condition. By this time next year I think many of those letterheads will be collectors items

long live cag (and google the entry gate)!

Collector's Items for EBay? I have a few, in fairly good condition (some with telephone notes on).

Some were also put in the toilet when I ran short, but with a quick launder, they'll be reasonably presentable again.

Hi all im new to the site

I have just received a letter from Lowell Financial, chasing an outstanding Debt of £541.82

The letter went on to say a CCJ will be taken out, saying they will obtain a charge against my property? Bit hard seeing as im renting, also they said they can obtain Payments directly from my bank account?

They harress my work all day and night long which is embaressing, they also refused to accept my suggested payment plan of £20 per week!

HELP

I rang them and offered weekly payments, they said no and asked me to make a payment today

Hi all im new to the site

I have just received a letter from Lowell Financial, chasing an outstanding Debt of £541.82

The letter went on to say a CCJ will be taken out, saying they will obtain a charge against my property? Bit hard seeing as im renting, also they said they can obtain Payments directly from my bank account?

They harress my work all day and night long which is embaressing, they also refused to accept my suggested payment plan of £20 per week!

HELP

I rang them and offered weekly payments, they said no and asked me to make a payment today

Dear Lowells

Matter fully disputed

Kindly provide proof of a legally enforceable debt.

etc etc

- the bemused letter from the templates

plus the telephone letter

BTW - start your own thread if you want full help