Are these CCA's enforceable

shirei12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would wait a couple of days Shirei, you know they never file on time and they may even forward you a copy with compliments.

Well you never know:|

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new there then!!!!!! Just sit tight until you receive your Notice of Allocation and see if your Directions have been granted.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Well I phoned the court today and requested a copy of claimants AQ,I was told they do not do that. I have done this for another past case and they did forward me a copy :???: Well I asked her to check if they had sent one and she said mine had gone to the Judge for direction but they have not received claimants AQ.

Seems there are rules for us and different rules for them.:-o

• 2 weeks later...

Would appear they are delaying submitting their AQ Shirei, tut tut tut wonder why?

Regards

Andy

Yes Andy,I have had letter from local court today. "Unless Claimant files an allocation questionnaire by 12:00 on 21 October 2010 their statement of case shall be automatically struck out."

How is it they get all that extra time?

Shirei

:violin:Not your concern Shirei looks like they are annoying the Court before they get there.

Andy

Check with the Court again on the 21st and if they still haven't filed then force the strike out.

Andy

You state the DJ orders of XXth XXXX "Unless Claimant files an allocation questionnairelink3.gif by 12:00 on 21 October 2010 their statement of case shall be automatically struck out."

And you are enquiring to see that the above as been followed.

Ok Shirei?

Regards

Andy

Can be but a phone call is usually suffice.

Absolutely Shirei

Fingers crossed for you:whoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind Shirei let it take its course and see what transpires.They may have requested a stay in the AQ hence the need to request a copy.

Regards

Andy

Ask the Claimants Solicitor then.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Lets await the new P.o.C then Shirei obviously the Court as made this order of its own merits and down to the confusion of the 2 amounts within the summons.

Claimant has 15th to resubmit how long have you been given to submit your amended Shirei?

Regards

Andy

Well I did request in draft orders documents to clarify the amount in their p.o.c. also a copy of the agreement. I have been given 13th Dec to resubmit any amended defence.

Also any party affected by the order has the right to apply to set aside,vary or stay etc..............not more than 7 days after order date.

• 2 weeks later...

Have now received new poc and seems in order.A copy of Agreement "reconstituted from electronic records held by the claimant" This one has %'s but do conflict with statements.

Think maybe now its time to try and come to payment arrangement.

A reconstituted agreement is insufficient! The judge should be asking to see a signed original, or true facsimile copy.

Carey v HSBC made this crystal clear – a recon can only satisfy a s78 request, and is no good for court enforcement. A recon is NOT an executed agreement.