Unenforceable credit / Debt Management Plan - help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you are REALLY paying far to much attention to a phishing letter.

IGNORE THEM.

there in NOTHING they can do to you.

they are NOT NOT NOT bailiffs

they are a DCA...they have NO LEGALS POWERS..

they have failed you CCA request, so have, as all the leechers do, fwded it on to he next low life leecher.

please IGNORE THEM.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is the letter sent from solicitors on behalf of Frederickson

Link removed, contained personal details

So would you recommend ignoring this? Sending copies of all letters sent previously or sending another type of letter?

Also, should i upload a copy of the other letters i previously sent to moorcroft & frederickson?

Edited by cerberusalert

ah...its the infamous bryan carter.

they will threaten the world is coming after you, but disappear in a puff of smoke when you start wanting a CCA out of them.

every letter you have got inc this one carries the typical words;:

if, might, maybe, could, recommend, etc etc

if it helps you, use the search in the blue bar above and type in bryan carter.

one of our fav muppets

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Guest Old_andrew2018

So its Bryan Carter IMHO if forum contributers were aware that this company were involved they would have doubled there efforts to reassure you that the threats are BS.

As dx suggests look up the name

Thank you so much - this is very re-assuring

as yet I have not responded to the solicitor letter

should I?

If so with what? Correspondance I have already sen to frederickson?

Section 78 requires us to provide you with a copy of your agreement which looks like the one you signed but which has been updated to contain the the terms and conditions which currently apply to your agreement. Importantly, the copy is not required to include your name or signature"

Surely this cant be right? Could anyone advise

Garfs, I have arrived here from your more recent thread, and I have to say this nearly made me fall off my chair laughing. I guess from what you say on that other thread you are some way further on with Monument now.

Of the various agreements of mine that I made a CCA1974 request for, I always took this long winded waffle response to mean "we haven't got it", after all it must be far easier to send a photocopy that write all that. However specifically what they said there is rubbish. The regulations do allow them to send a reconstruction of the agreement in response to a s.77-79 request, and it can omit the signature and certain other details, however it must be materially the same in all the other details, including the terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions have changed since the date of the agreement they are also required to send you a copy of those currently in force.

third thread this week with that letter

totally ignore them.

dx

and they

Ignore this letter, They may well get Carter to start court action but you will get help here to see him off, remember no cca=no debt.

If Carter starts court action you will be getting money out of him as he will discontinue and you will get costs.

you'll get on a phishing list for sure.

an unenforceable CCA is just that.. its unenforceable in a court of law, doesnt mean they cant 'request' payment and it isn't some magic bullet that wipes debt out, contrary to what many claim co's say.

you best course of action if it IS your debt is to offer a very low F&F to close the matter.

garfs: Well since sending the reply to Carter I have been bomarded with calls and texts to both landline & mobile asking me to contact FREDERICKSON

to be expected?

told you to ignore it

now you've got a mug marker on the phishing list

dx

and they

Just a quick update

recieved a letter yesterday from frederickson confirming account is in dispute & on hold while investigated (a little late ithink considering all this started in June??)

but at least some progress & not had a call or text for a week

big thank you to all who have offered advice

I'll upload the letter later

Hello Garfs. I hope for your sake Fredrickson's investigation is more thorough than Gothia's investigation of my dispute with the Co-op. That seemed to consist of asking the Co-op their opinion and believing everything they told them and ignoring my long and detailed letter about what the Co-op had done wrong. :(

• 1 month later...

OK, i've not had any contact from any creditors since well before christmas, so thought it was all done & dusted

Lo & behold today i receive a letter from Credit Solutions regarding a Barclays account (which i have had letter from Barclays saying I hold no products) - so once again i am asking advice as what to do next

Here is 1st response from Barclays dated 3rd August 09

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9...rclaysedit.jpg

Here is 2nd letter from Barclays stating i hold NO products with them

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1...lays02edit.jpg

And here is todays letter from Credit Solutions

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2277/creditsolutionsedit.jpg

As yet i have not responded in any way to the above - so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Image 3 I would remove it and rescan it after you remove the bar code, reference and amount remember that these lowlife trawl the internet sites and can identify you from the info you have left on.

It has come to light a work recently that Barclays don't seem to have many signed agreements.

Without reading back have you CCA'd them?

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Yes I sent letter requesting signed agreement in may

they replied (see above) 1st acknowledging dispute then to say I hold no products with them

that was in September and I have had no contact with them since, until this letter today from debt collector

Garfs, does the client reference in the letter from CSL match the account number that Barclaycard say they have no record of? If so I would sent them packing with a letter saying that Barclaycard have told you that you hold no products with them, enclosing a copy of that second letter from Barclaycard. That should get them handing the case back to Barclaycard sharpish!