Cap1 Blank CCA Should I Or Not

weeme
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im stilll awaiting a CCA from crap1..They want my sig b4 sending ..Freds were on my case sent them the bemused letter a mth ago they wrote back saying accoiunt was on hold until CCrap1 tell them otherwise..Today receive a letter from FReds sayin THIS DEBT MUST BE PAYED IN THE NXT 7 DAYS OTHERWISE WE WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION

Now do i write back to remind them of there obligations or just file under ignore??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Babydoll

a lot of the CC companies now want your signature before they send you you "alledged" agreement. I don't remember reading anywhere that must sign your letter, and also with the cases of cut and pasting agreements that some of the CC companies are getting up to I would not want to send my sig to them. The other alternative to this maybe using the Signature software on the CAG, when I brought it last year it only cost £4 and it was the best investment I have every made, now whenever I write any letter I sign it using the signature boxes that you create in the setting up.

It gives your signature, but it is on a background which shows through your signature, so therefore if they and cut and paste it, it will show immediately that that is not your Original signature which was on the "Agreement".

Please don't think I am being paid for recommending the software, I have no contact with anyone. I just like people to be able to use a recommended bit of software that works.

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

and with regards to their demand for the debt to be paid within 7 days that is a file 13 job. Keep it but do not do anything, they are just trying it on, and you will probably get a letter from a solicitors, send them the account in dispute letter that is in the libray that you send to solicitors threatening action, this gently reminds them of the breaches they will be committing if they try and enforce the agreement.

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

Thanks Keefy

They are the first creditor to as for my sig..They ask for my OH too ..but then got sold to lowells and they sent it no prob,,

surely if they are unsure of my ident they shudnt be hasseling me....They aint getting my sig..something tells me they dont hav my cca ..this has been going on 2 yrs now :)

hi peeps,

got the letter below(pdf) from F.T.C they want payment but the account is in dispute which has now been unlawfully rescinded by cap1(if an enforceable agreement ever existed, which i'm disputing).

Any thoughts what my next move should be would be appreciated as i'm tempted to accept the repudiation but i think that would have me agreeing that an enforceable agreement existed.

http://debtpdfs.tripod.com/ftc.pdf

He Weeme,

Write back saying you are bemused to hear from them as cap 1 are aware that this account is in dispute so they should refer the account back to them.

Then, with regard to their sending a doorstep collector:

Please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

There is only an implied licence under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission: the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke licence under Common Law for you or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken including, but not limited to, police attendance.

As you have been given this notice, should your representative then come to my property and cause any embarrassment which results in financial loss to me you will also be liable for damages.

DD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I had exxact same letter from Fredrickson regarding cap1..told them it in dispute as CRAP1 fail to send a CCA( Crap1 want my sig first :)) they sent aletter saying i wont hear from them again until instructed by their client..All ive had since is Threatograms ..and txt messages to my landline phone