Bryan Carter & Co : I thought they had folded?

palomino
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recall some discussion a long time back about Bryan Carter & Co having folded (or having been folded) into Carter Crellins Solicitors.

I have received a letter from the afore-mentioned BC however the letterhead makes no mention of Carter Crellins. On this letterhead My Carter is given as the 'Sole Principal'.

Does anyone have any news on this? Or is he just using up some old letterheads?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Just checked on the Law Society web site (don't know why I didn't do that before).

Bryan Carter is listed there as 'Bryan Carter & Co'. No mention of Crellins at all.

It seems he has reincarnated himself again.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

It looks like Crellins got rid of Carter, lets face it that little partnership was never going to work out, I mean a fairly decent firm of solicitors getting into bed with that little old man. It may have been something to do with us as Crellins got a few letters of complaint about Carter from CAG members.