nameloc

7 days passed, no breakdown of fees, the next stage and costs?

Ok thanks to another thread, I sent a letter to the Bailiffs asking for a breakdown of the fees and threatened the usual if I didnt hear within 7 days. I also sent a letter to them saying they couldnt take the car as it was under finance.

7 days has passed and nothing!! I want to take this Bstard to court but am concerned on a couple of issues.

I know the generic charges of 28% etc etc

The bailiff when I spoke to him stated that the costs were so high because they were going to a previous address which wasnt amended on the licence.

The issues

• what are the costs and how do I take them to court?
  • Would the bailiff stand a strong chance of winning even if they havent got back to me and thats why they didnt bother to respond?

Also, my partners mum is visiting this weekend for a week. Is there anything I can do to block him coming to the house for that period of time?

Has anyone ever heard of this fella?

Bailiff powers and solutions to your bailiff problems

All help is greatfuly received

Thanks

These are for 4 pcns, I queried the charges and emailed them requesting a breakdown. But no response whatsoever, now would that be cos they know they are in the wrong or because they are more confident they are correct?

I want to take them to court but concerned about the costs.

What I have done is filed an out of time dec with Northampton so that I may be able to get the charges reduced, stop the bailiff action and pay the fines. (genuine reason of ex driving and getting ticket)

Then my plan is to then take the bailiff to court as he wont have anything to chase us with.

Would that be the right move or should i put a claim against him now as well?

These are for 4 pcns, I queried the charges and emailed them requesting a breakdown. But no response whatsoever, now would that be cos they know they are in the wrong or because they are more confident they are correct?

not 100% sure of this

but if the have been visiting the previous address thats where the parking ticket notices were sent i think the bailiff may have changed the address on the parking tickets i believe i read a post on here by tomtubby and she referred to it as cleansing when a bailiff does this

this could 1 of the reasons they are reluctant to send you a screenshot of your account they may also be charging multiple charges because they are collecting more than 1 parking ticket

send them a formal complaint give them 7 days to supply the information you asked for

send the council a copy of the 1st e-mail you sent and the compliant you are about to send

and make a formal complaint to the council also

I all have been away for sometime. Apparently there is a Schedule of Charges laid down for BAILIFF FEES. Does anyone know where to find this list if it is actually correct, I am currently dealing with a company that keeps getting Bailiffs around and they charge around £390 per visist. I ahve taken everyone note and will be asling for their Schedule of Charges and will give them the 7 days.

I love this firum it is excellent it helped me get over £5000 back from the banks and win a County Court Case for £6000.00 so lets all keep up the good work :D

I all have been away for sometime. Apparently there is a Schedule of Charges laid down for BAILIFF FEES. Does anyone know where to find this list if it is actually correct, I am currently dealing with a company that keeps getting Bailiffs around and they charge around £390 per visist. I ahve taken everyone note and will be asling for their Schedule of Charges and will give them the 7 days.

I love this firum it is excellent it helped me get over £5000 back from the banks and win a County Court Case for £6000.00 so lets all keep up the good work :D

bailiffs fees for what i assume your talking about parking tickets start your own thread please mate it saves confusion

Thanks Hallowitch, you wouldnt happen to have a copy of a letter of complaint to send to the bailiffs and council do you? I assume I would proceed with the money claim online if they dont respond?

Oh and a quick update, after my partner was put in a position where she had to pay £500, it turns out, of the 4 PCNs, 1 was paid from that to the sum of £80!!! So in nutshell £420 got shared between this *CU Next Tuesday* of a bailiff and the collect services but still leaving 3 PCN's to be paid!!!

Please fill in your quit date here