style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3379 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Haven't tried this website, but it sounds like a good idea

BBC NEWS | Magazine | Thriving trade in out-of-date best-before foods

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Site's down... No wonder if it's in the BBC mag. :-(

wow!! thanks for sharing that,the link works ok for me & have registed with Approved Foods looks good to me,bargains galore.:)

WOW gonna look more then maybe register.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi there, i have made several orders with this company, and saved a bundle. And everything tasted good. They are doing a 15kg sack of dog food for £5.00, and my 2 dogs love it.

If you go into the forum, you will get a reduction code, to put against your bill, it changes so keep looking in the forum under codes.

I have also been using another companyhttp ://www.foodbargains.co.uk/index.php?p=home . They also give reduction codes, if you sign up to the newsletter.

They both package everything nicely and safely and delivery is fairly quick, depending on what orders they have in.

Edited by ammani
spelling

Looks nice and cheap! Quite low choice though, or does that change from time to time? I noticed they had no furniture.

It changes all the time yes, and you have to be quick for some of their specials on crisps (for example). But some of the stuff they don't sell so fast so will have week after week.

I am not going to need to buy Splenda at the supermarket for a very, very long time! :-D

Has anyone been to Quality Save or Home Bargains? They have loads more choice than this and still very cheap even for big brands.

Yes Home Bargains are fab B&M Bargains are good too - although on the high street not online.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek: