BOS Mortgage advice - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

STARTING THIS THREAD ON BEHALF OF NEW CAGGER WHO WASN'T SURE HOW

SHE IS CALLED ONE STRESSED WOMAN

Need advice about mortgage PLEASE

I have a fixed rate of 6.25 on £300,000 with Bank of Scotland fixed for 5 years however as receiving Social security these payments don't cover it now nearly 5 months in arrears - Worried sick !

Does anyone know if They will allow me to change my product in these circumstances to tracker rate - currently required payment £1551 interst only - think if I change it repayment would be more like £950 also think charge for changing product is £9000

Should I could I do it ??

Would be glad of any advise need it badly!

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

STARTING THIS THREAD ON BEHALF OF NEW CAGGER WHO WASN'T SURE HOW

SHE IS CALLED ONE STRESSED WOMAN

Need advice about mortgage PLEASE

I have a fixed rate of 6.25 on £300,000 with Bank of Scotland fixed for 5 years however as receiving Social security these payments don't cover it now nearly 5 months in arrears - Worried sick !

Does anyone know if They will allow me to change my product in these circumstances to tracker rate - currently required payment £1551 interst only - think if I change it repayment would be more like £950 also think charge for changing product is £9000

Should I could I do it ??

Would be glad of any advise need it badly!

That should read change to tracker not repayment can you tell I'm a Onestressedwoman ?:confused:

You must speak with them first. I'm not sure you are going to get anywhere though. But in any action you must show that you have attempted to seek a compromise solution and that they have rebutted these attempts.

Forgive my blunt approach here but this is a very large mortgage. Did you self certify? Also you re now on social security who must be paying the interest. Are your arrears 5 months payment element or 5 months interest and repayment?

Changing products is usually a no-no when there are arrears. Have they written to you. Have they threatened repossession?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

DWP only pay interest on 100k + 56k for allowable expenses - interst only mortgage

I have recieved many letters from them but as of yet no threat of repossesion - I am awaiting a back dated payment that will satisfy arrears and payments for a year but with all payments they may have a lenghty delay - I suppose the only ones with the answers are the providers but so nervous about speaking with them

I thought if I changed products they may add arrears into new figure i.e charge for change £9000 + arrears I still have around 100k in equity

My life has changed so much since being incapacitated