Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

come on cab i wanna know what ya want email addys for lol you know how impatient i am lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on cab i wanna know what ya want email addys for lol you know how impatient i am lol

yes we do:p

email sent and please do rip it apart if you need to, the more info i can get, or corrections, THE BETTER

cab

im having a scan read now coz im far too impatient to wait until tonight lol but ill read it properly later ;) looking good so far looks like one big headache for the blighters that dared cross cab :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hello guest did you just hear from your solicitor ;)

thanks bee,

got your email reply, yes it is a long read. we have something alse in common now:eek:

one of my daughters shares the same name;) (i shall not forget you in a hurry):D

cab

cab

thanks bee,

got your email reply, yes it is a long read. we have something alse in common now:eek:

one of my daughters shares the same name;) (i shall not forget you in a hurry):D

cab

cab

Your daughter has a lovely name ;) forever haunted by beyondhope :lol:

i am "BLESSED":p

CAB

:D:lol:

Sorry to butt in, I have been reading your claim from page 1, I just wanted to wish you all the best, and I hope you get the outcome you deserve, im off to make my own thread on behalf of my bf so wish me luck!!

Sorry to butt in, I have been reading your claim from page 1, I just wanted to wish you all the best, and I hope you get the outcome you deserve, im off to make my own thread on behalf of my bf so wish me luck!!

Bless you thank you :) that must have taken you ages!!

Ill await your thread :) my only words of advice are go get um! and dont give in when the going feels abit tough! :D

Hi There,

i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about claiming ppi back from welcome finance. i had numerous loans with them all of which would of started in 2003 -2004 i know i was put under a lot of pressure to take the ppi and was told that i wouldn't get the loans without it. i don't have any paperwork for these loans. i have been speaking to a company but after reading posts on here i am beginning to wonder if be better doing it myself.

Edited by JMS1307

Hi There,

i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about claiming ppi back from welcome finance. i had numerous loans with them all of which would of started in 2003 -2004 i know i was put under a lot of pressure to take the ppi and was told that i wouldn't get the loans without it. i don't have any paperwork for these loans. i have been speaking to a company but after reading posts on here i am beginning to wonder if be better doing it myself.

Hi JMS firstly you will need a copy of your agreements which you will get by sending an sar (template for this is at the top of the welcome forum) also you would be better off starting your own thread so it doesnt get lost within this one more people will see it and be able to help then :) to start a new thread click HERE and under the notices is the new thread button :)

Hi There,

hi I agree with beyond, you need to do a subject access request, and then start reclaiming with them. I currently have a complaint in with FOS regards loans dated 2001 & 2003. good luck. :)

Just received a letter from DVLA failure to notify disposal of vehicle wanting £35 by 25th June or £55.

We rang DVLA an hr after the car was repo'd explained the situation and sorn'd it, DVLA stated to leave the logbook as it was.

On the back is the place to do your statement of why it wasnt your responsibility.....but it says did you notify DVLA in writing? then theres a 4 next to it and down the bottom says failure to notify DVLA forthwith of the change of keeper is an offence contrary to regulations 21 to 24 of the road vehicles (registration and licensing) regulations 2002

Edited by beyondhope
more info

Just received a letter from DVLA failure to notify disposal of vehicle wanting £35 by 25th June or £55.

We rang DVLA an hr after the car was repo'd explained the situation and sorn'd it, DVLA stated to leave the logbook as it was.

Now what do I do?

me too, i just ignored and heard nothing since

cab

The date on there is AGES ago tho....the date is says we never notified is the date the tax ran out!!

Im getting impatient, hearing was 4th June and not had directions from that yet and not had new forms served either! :(

Does anyone else have difficulty in getting Welcome to ring them regarding payment arrangements / defaul notices?? I am sending a letter of complaint in as no-one knows the process - disgraceful, and wait and see. Issues with default dated 25/5/10. Rung on 4/6 to request call backs, nothing to this date - help.......losing faith

Just received 2 letters from local office -

first letter dated 12/6/10

we have been trying to contact you with regard to the above account. Please telephone this office at your earliest convenience.

from local manager (well her digital signature anyway)

second letter also dated 12/6/10

We are disappointed that you have not replied to our recent letter to you regarding the above mentioned account.

Accordingly, please now extend us the courtesy of letting us have your reply to this letter, by return, and also let us have your proposals for repayment of your outstanding balance.

May we remind you that your account information, including any arrears status, is recorded with a credit reference agency and other lenders will have access to these details.

digi sig of someone at local office

are they serious?! do i ignore or send a 'sod off' response like they would send me im concerned that ignoring may go against me....

Just received 2 letters from local office -

first letter dated 12/6/10

we have been trying to contact you with regard to the above account. Please telephone this office at your earliest convenience.

from local manager (well her digital signature anyway)

second letter also dated 12/6/10

We are disappointed that you have not replied to our recent letter to you regarding the above mentioned account.

Accordingly, please now extend us the courtesy of letting us have your reply to this letter, by return, and also let us have your proposals for repayment of your outstanding balance.

May we remind you that your account information, including any arrears status, is recorded with a credit reference agency and other lenders will have access to these details.

digi sig of someone at local office

are they serious?! do i ignore or send a 'sod off' response like they would send me im concerned that ignoring may go against me....

I don't think ignoring would really do you any harm but if you're worried you could always send a "I've received your letters and would like to remind you that this account is the subject of a court claim blah blah blah".

Personally I'd ignore and give them enough rope to hang themselves, but that's just me!! You know I've used their own letters as evidence of their unreasonable behaviour post claim against them :) I just let them get on with it. The more evidence you can gather for court the better, keep them in a safe place :-) Local monkeys prob haven't got a clue about your claim and will more than likely end up incriminating themselves further!

They want you to extend them some courtesy??? Ha ha ha!!! :lol:

most local managers are in fear of their jobs and lets face it dont understand consumer law any more than you and wannabe(poor them);)

lets face it they read off their computer screen as what to do/not to do and comply with that with no knowledge or to what effect it might produce

the fact the letters are both dated the same suggests this is true

leave it the courts more evidence

good luck(not that you need it)

essexboy

I don't think ignoring would really do you any harm but if you're worried you could always send a "I've received your letters and would like to remind you that this account is the subject of a court claim blah blah blah".

Personally I'd ignore and give them enough rope to hang themselves, but that's just me!! You know I've used their own letters as evidence of their unreasonable behaviour post claim against them :) I just let them get on with it. The more evidence you can gather for court the better, keep them in a safe place :-) Local monkeys prob haven't got a clue about your claim and will more than likely end up incriminating themselves further!

They want you to extend them some courtesy??? Ha ha ha!!! :lol:

Im glad you found it as amusing as me :lol: Ill leave it for now I think and decide what to do if we get anymore, strange we had nothing for so long and now car sold we getting letter after letter! They have gone straight into the court file dont you worry ;) I'll give them courtesy alright ;)

most local managers are in fear of their jobs and lets face it dont understand consumer law any more than you and wannabe(poor them);)

lets face it they read off their computer screen as what to do/not to do and comply with that with no knowledge or to what effect it might produce

the fact the letters are both dated the same suggests this is true

leave it the courts more evidence

good luck(not that you need it)

essexboy

Thanks hun :)