Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Your Case Is Different To The Norm

Yours Is Not Only An Unexecuted Agreement, Its All Rollocks.

Welcome Will Still Update Your Credit File Each Month/charges And Default You Etc Etc

We Can Deal With This As The Account Is In Dispute And As Its Obviouse Creative Accounting Has Been Used, I Would Do The Following Prior To Any Court Action By You

Ill Do A Letter For You To Send The Info Commissionair Office

As The Agreement Has No Power In Law, Ill Request The Ico Order Welcome To Remove All Entries On Your Credit File

Failing That, Court

I Would Love Welcome To Explain This One In Fron Of A Judge

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so would i now send an 'account in dispute letter'?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thanks post that would be helpful! so next step is tell them its in dispute?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

is there a particular one i need to send as obviously its not that they havent produced cca they have just not answered the question giving them 14 days

Check Back Later This Afternoon

I May Have To Slightly Cut And Paste A Few Things

Well We Got There In The End

Your My Second Welcome Result This Week

Keep The Money In Your Bank Account

Keep An Eye On It Incase Welcome Try And Redo The Dd

If They Have Your Card Details

Get New Cards

I will cancel the DD online now and keep an eye as it isnt due until next week anyway by which time they will have had in dispute letter. They don have card details as far as im aware.

Cant wait to see your letter and wish I could be a fly on the wall to see their faces when they see your letter!

Will check back later on envelope is at the ready :)

Congratulations on second result this week you are a star! :0)

ooo where did it go hehe

no worries thanks post :)

Hey post I know you are busy any news on letter only asking as I want to make sure they get it before payment due thanks again :D

please can someone help me ( im sorry for using the same thread but im being a bit stupid and cannot figure out how to start my own :-(

I took out a loan with Welcome finance in 2007 the total loan amount was for $5700. Plus acceptance fee at $195.00 and interest at "17%" which made interest of $3000?

Interest on this amount made the total amount to be repaid Total amount calculated at $8901.36.

The loan was for 36 months November 2007 – November 2010.

I have paid 247 each month for 23 months therefore paying $5681.

Below are some settlement figures I have been given – I think there is a problem with the " settlement figure computer!?

• November 23rd settlement figure $3124.40
  • October settlement figure $3338.10

I've done a few simple calculations:

Total debt ( $8901.36) – Amount Paid So Far ( $5681) = $3220.36 ( amount remaining if paying for 36 months)

Then I moved on to calculate what the benefit of me paying 12 months early would be…….

Again some more calculations:

Amount remaining if paying for 36 months ($3220.36) – settlement figure ( $3124.40) = $95.96

This means for an early repayment "reduction" of $95.96.

I've been advised that the settlement figure = (Balance at the time – interest – acceptance fee)

Now if I were to work out the interest (3000) over the 3 years I would think that this would be 3000 divided by 3. Meaning that the interest I pay is roughly 1000 per year….

Therefore, I could only assume that If I were to pay 12 months earlier – the 1000 would be deducted??

Am I missing something?!!?

Please can someone help me!!!!!! L

Hi Tia sorry im not going to be much help coz im still learning but if you want to create your own thread so more people will see it who will be able to help click the link below :) sorry im not more help x

Welcome Finance - The Consumer Forums just under the notices box before the start of threads is a button with new thread on it :)

No problem - best of luck :)

Any news on letter Post? :)

i posted succsessfully - woop woop.. also got a reply so used my new info to call welcome and talk about this discrepancy.... anyway... after explaining to me for 20 minutes why she was too busy to talk right now... my " account manager" told me she would call me back in one hour - as she is busy ... i tried to explain that im busy too - but nothing... apparently she needs to check with the IT team because the computers may be broken..... and thats why they are giving an incorrect settlement fee.... mmmm :-) " computer says no anyone!?"

Sounds about right :rolleyes: never their fault :rolleyes: good luck with sorting it sounds like you have made a good start already despite them stalling! :cool:

:-)

im very close to loosing my temper.... if i didnt love my car so much id drive it into their office......literally.

at least i made these mistakes early in life.....im never going anywhere near welcome ever again.....id rather couge my eyes out. saving for me from now on!

They are pretty infuriating to say the least!

I wouldnt damage the car on their walls ;)

Same with us we will have a near clean slate once these cowboys are rid of - sooner the better i say!

i know im a nag lol *bump for letter from post * :D

No worries thanks post you are a star!! i just want it gone so they cant moan when payment doesnt appear on monday ;)

hi post you said catch up with you tomorrow im about all evening now :)