Lloyds credit card PPI policy booklet needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As said in title.....Im after the PPI policy Booklet that covers Credit cards 01/03!

Does anyone have one i could have a copy of?

else ill have to wait months for Lloyds to send me one, then ill have to show them I.D and so on :D

Thanks

jonny

As said in title.....Im after the PPI policy Booklet that covers Credit cards 01/03!

Does anyone have one i could have a copy of?

else ill have to wait months for Lloyds to send me one, then ill have to show them I.D and so on :D

Thanks

jonny

You may find the information in this forum.

Lloyds Bank

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Jonnyt79 have you tried the "wayback machine"?(Google it) I was doing some reading on their PPI for 2003 there the other day.Once you are there just type in www.lloyds tsb.co.uk in the search and you can search by year and date. Its a slow site but I found it useful.

Regards

Shirei

full link here...

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hi Jonny, I managed to get a copy of the T&C from a friend a while ago if you want me to dig them out and scan them for you?

EDIT: I think I've attached the first page but I'm not sure it'll work as you have to zoom in to read it. If it's the document you need let me know and I'll post up the other 3 pages.

PPI 1.jpg

Edited by Buster78

Hey Buster78!!

Many thanks for your reply!

ive tried to zoom in and it gets to blurred to see the text...

if you could have a look though for me, I need to see if there is anything in the T&C that states if there is a minimum time needed to be in a job at the point of taking out PPI to qualify for the Unemployment cover.

Looking at the up to date T&C its 2 months.

that would be of great help!:)

Cheers jonny

Hi Jonny, I managed to get a copy of the T&C from a friend a while ago if you want me to dig them out and scan them for you?

EDIT: I think I've attached the first page but I'm not sure it'll work as you have to zoom in to read it. If it's the document you need let me know and I'll post up the other 3 pages.

I have tried to read it including mouse magnifier but it is unreadable perhaps photobucket is the answer...

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from