Cohens Issued Claim against me.

BANKMARE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is the content of the supposed default notice if anyone woudl care to point out any errors in the script.

DEFAULT NOTICE.

Served under Section 87 (1) of the consumer

Credit Act 1974

xx.xx.08

IMPORTANT YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY.

Your Running Account Credit Agreement Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

We are required by law to send this notice to you before we can demand payment of the balance outstanding on your account. You are in breach of the “Payments” clause of your credit agreement which provides that you must make each payment when due. Your breach has created arrears of £xxx.xx. to remedy your breach you must pay the arrears of £xxx.xx by 21 days.

IF THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE IS TAKEN BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN NO FURTHER ENFORCEMENT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IN RESPECT OF THE BREACH.

IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN THEN THE FURTHER ACTION SET OUT BELOW MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU.

If nothing is paid, your account will be closed and solicitors may be instructed to issue legal proceedings against you for recovery of the full outstanding balance.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTY PAYING ANY SUM UNDER THE AGREEMENT OR TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE, YOU CAN APPLY TO THE COURT WHICH MAY MAKE AN ORDER ALLOWING YOU OR ANY SURETY MORE TIME.

IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO, YOU SHOULD GET HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR EXAMPLKE YOU SHOULD CONTACT A SOLICITOR, YOUR LOCAL TRADIGN STANDARDS DEPARTMENT OR YOUR NEAREST CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.

You may telephone us on 08701252531 with your payment proposal.

My bite is worse than my bark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well a very interesting development today.

HC have been in touch by phone i wont go into details as i am issuing a telephone harrassment complaint.

However the person takign the tyelepphone call was left a number to call 01274853896.

I rang the number:

Howard Cohen Solicitors can i have a reference number.

Dont have one to hand

Can i have a post code then

Yes

We have no record of having phoned you today.

Who am i speaking to

Damiean

Damiean

Yes

Whats your surname

Hussain

Damiean John Hussain

Yes

And this is definately Howard Cohen SOlititors

Yes.

Well thank you Damiean i have your witness statement a statement of truth clearly saying you are a collections officer for CL finance.

Thanks for confirming what we all knew CL and co and HC are all one and the same.

My bite is worse than my bark

Thanks for confirming what we all knew CL and co and HC are all one and the same.

They share the same building - but it's NOT Cohen the real solicitor (he's in Leeds), just Lewis Group using that name to pretend they are real solicitors.

Lewis Group is part of Cattals, operating Welcome Finance, as well as CL Finance and LDS.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.