YES Car Credit Debt | Check CCA Please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was written to by Hillesden Securities who claim to be Direct Auto Finance in a former life, anyway I asked for a CCA and they reacted prompty in sending me this, I was wondering if someone could tell me if this is a full valid enforceable cca please, thank you.

Three seperate scans hosted on Imagevenue. thanks again.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/Smart9682/90484_Untitled_1_122_690lo.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/Smart9682/hillesdencca1.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/Smart9682/hillesdencca.jpg

Edited by Smart9682

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Thanks for the replies, You can click the Imagevenue thumbs to enlarge them, I don't have a photobucket account. Can you see anything obvious in them which would make them unenforceable?, I checked out the thread you posted but wasn't able to see how he managed to clear the debt?

Edited by Smart9682

hi smart

kiss the agreement goodby

standard yes car agreement

deposit used for the insurance, ppi etc

thats a no no

that link above will tell you what to do

any questions , just shout

hillesden aka direct legal and collections are well aware of this as this is thread number four ref yes car and hillesden ive delt with

cretins

• 2 months later...

Thats The Normal Get Out Of Jail They Try And Use

Just Because Its In The T&c, Does Not Make It LegaL UNDER THE CCA 1974 l Is My Normal Reply To This

As Usual They Are Clutching At Straws

I SEE THE ELUSIVE MY LOCKE HAS SIGNED IT THIS TIME

NOT MR WHITE

MR BROWN

WHOEVER

• 2 weeks later...

Ok not sure why my posts are being ignored now, but I now have received another letter, this time from MDB saying they are in possesion of the debt from Hillesden, can someone do me a letter to send to them pls? as most people here are total newbies and do not possess the same expertise as most of you here, thank you to however replies.

Hi Smart.....

Sorry I cant help with the letter side of things, but I do know that Postggj has been missing from the forums since the beginning of the month.He is not just ignoring you.

No one seems to know where he has gone but he is sure being missed.

Anyway...this will bump your thread and hopefully someone else may be able to help you.

Dawnx

Hello,

I took out a car with Yes Car Credit in 2004, I made a few payments to the car and I also paid a deposit of £280. I gave the car back in May 2005.

This where the problem comes in, They have been phoning me demanding me to pay £8995 and at the time I never had any money, They said to me pay £1000 and thats it, I said to them O.K no problem I am getting my pension money and i'll pay you.

A few days pass and they call again saying you are paying £5750 because you are getting a pension of £10,000, they blocked my payment from the pension company and they also sent sheriff's to my work.

I had no choice to say no to them, they took 57.5% of my pension.

I really really want the money back because I was planning a holiday because i have almost died with a blood clot but now I can't go because of Go-Debt, I worked really hard all my life just to lose my pension money in the matter of 2 minutes.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Earth123

Edited by MARTIN3030