Lowell/Hamptons Statutory demand - old EGG debt *** WON + COSTS *** 2 years later - SD Issued again !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Vera,vera, vera....

Whooooppppeeeee...i bloomin' well knew you could do it!!!!:D See now dont you feel 100% over the moon...to think you were not going to go!:eek:

I am so happy for you...feet up with a large vino tonight..have one for me

love mj:)

Ha ha with a little help from my friends eh MJ?????

Hope your case is going okay

1 down......:D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well done....and make sure you report them to the OFT too....1st Credit had restrictions placed on them by the OFT for not being serious about statutory demands - OFT imposes requirements on 1st Credit over debt collection practices - The Office of Fair Trading

Will do with pleasure 42 man..... Any help on drafting letters most welcome although ;)

But for today, Lowells can be put on a back burner!!!:D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite fond of this one -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1816916.html

However, have a look at the pdf's that Surfaceagentx20 has attached at the bottom of the post on a letter for wasted costs -

Surfaceagentx20 wasted costs

also

Liabilty for Costs CPR 38.6

Sharpman v Nationwide credit card services ***WON WITH WASTED COSTS***

Welcome/Cohens - case withdrawn ***WOO-HOO ***

have a look at this post by IGNM on costs as well -

IGNM post on costs

and a B_R_W post on what else you can claim - B_R_W additional costs you can claim

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Vera and great work from all who helped you. :)

Can you please let us know if you get the costs paid.

I would love to see these **** get loads of ccjs against them :D

“I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 year later...

Okay, this one has reared its ugly head again! another Statatory demand for the same account!!! Been so long just trying to jog my memory - Should I send them a letter saying they have already tried this or let them go ahead?

Please, please report this to the OFT, and DO get it set aside.......take a look at some of the other Lowells threads, and if you aren't sure then let me know, did you keep the judges order from the last set aside ?.....(they probably have a copy at the court,) but don't rely on this as court documents do go missing....if you need some help then let me know, you now have forms 6.4 (set aside) and 6.5 (witness statement (which has replaced the affadavit)...you need to be mentioning words like vexatious, malicious.....It might even be worth quoting parts of CPUTR2008 too....

Is the demand in Lowells name again ?

Yes, in Lowells name again... I am not sure about how to report it to the OFT, (not great at writing letters always get too emotional) They are coming on 9th August to serve the SD, pretty sure I can dig out the old paperwork, but will probably be at work when they call. Should I write to them beforehand?

As for a letter then send recorded delivery....

Dear curs

I am in receipt of your recent statutory demand. As you may remember I successfully set aside your last statutory demand over two years ago and in that case the judge awarded costs in my favour. I can only summise that with this latest demand it is your intention to present a malicious, unlawful and vexatious petition, as you didn't bother to defend on the last occasion, and although I will not enter into litigation via the postal service, I will be applying to set aside this demand MOST VIGOROUSLY.

When the issue of costs arises I will be producing the last order from the court. I am also forwarding all my correspondence to the Office Of Fair Trading.

I trust this makes my position completely clear.

Yours faithfully

(don't hand sign just type name)

Edited by 42man