Please please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used to bank with woolwich, then barclays took over in 2006, in jan this year i went slightly overdrawn £100, i then changed bank accounts and forgot to pay barclays the overdraw back, since then they have been adding charges on top, they have closed my account and now say i owe them £662.63. they sent me a letter stating that they will not speak to me and now RMA are on my case. I have complained to the OFT regarding this as the amount has gone up due to charges, and i sent RMA an email stating that this account was in duspute.

I sent barclays a letter stating i wanted bank statements and that was 60 days ago, i have heard nothing ecept harrasment from RMA with calling cards and telephone calls. and NCO with the same.

I have had barclays putting bank charges on my account since 2006 when they took over for just going overdrwan now and again so i know they owe me at least £1500,

what do i do, I never banked with them in the first place, as i was with woolwich.

please help