First Credit Offering Gifts for payments, is this legal??

redjax
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I had seen everything that was possible from this shower. This just beggars belief.

The best offer I got from them was a 75% reduction on a Stat Barred Debt

Why on earthy pay 25% if it's statute barred? Also forget all this cr*p about "moral responsibility" > When the DCA's start to understand morals then we might reciproctae. For the moment let's just rely on "legal" responsibilities!

Trying to be sensible for the moment (sorry). Are they breaking anything specific that can be quoted in complaints. I'm compiling yet another 1stC complaint and am going to include a copy of my letter and just want to know if I can back it up with anything?

Thank you

I feel left out.....I only got the pay the whole debt and get 30% off, pay half and get 20% or a quarter and get 10% off :(

I am tempted to write to them and say that I am willing to increase my monthly offer by 75% so £0 x 1.75 = £0 :D

Do you think they would take me up on it???

I feel left out.....I only got the pay the whole debt and get 30% off, pay half and get 20% or a quarter and get 10% off :(

I am tempted to write to them and say that I am willing to increase my monthly offer by 75% so £0 x 1.75 = £0 :D

Do you think they would take me up on it???

That was my first offer, just wait for your next one:rolleyes:

The troll seems to have disappeared back under his stone down Reigate Way.

Just wonder where Worst Credit got a load of dodgy TVs from????

Begs the question. Would you buy a Used TV from this man,

(unfortunately due to the sensitive nature of the picture the CAGbot does not allow it to be published on a family forum. I do however believe you can find a video featuring him by fuzzybobble on Utube)

He probably has to say it, since he's posting from work.

Nice bit of detective work there SP ;)

Glad to see that my instincts didnt let me down.:cool:

Mr Ton I have several Worst Credit accounts that you can have if you want to ring up and see if they will give you a TV

Well got home today and a nice letter from 1st crud on the mat, no tv no ipod, in fact sod all except to say we will pass your account to our litigation dept on the 17 Nov.:( disappointed now.

So 1st crud why wait do it now you know you want to:D

just to say in case your reading an application form does not an agreement make, regardless of how many seperate terms and conditions you provide, they aint attached to the alledged agreement you idiots

Well got home today and a nice letter from 1st crud on the mat, no tv no ipod, in fact sod all except to say we will pass your account to our litigation dept on the 17 Nov

So they send you a threatogram to say that they will pass your account to another threat department....amazing that 1st Credit :rolleyes: