Peugeot Financial Services - Any advice quickly received.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will try and make this as short and concise as possible.

Bought a new Peugeot 207 for my wife in 2007 which had been paid every month until i got laid off in January this year.

I have kept them fully informed and paid bits where i could.

In August i came up with a payment plan with them as i had gained new employment.

They suggested that rather than me phone up every month they would just automatically take it from my card if i agreed which i did.

I have no internet banking , My bank has gone onto paperless billing and i am juggling money around on a weekly basis as i have a lower paid job.

Just found out that what they said has not been done and my contract has now been terminated, I did speak with them on the phone and asked how this could be with no-one giving me a courtesy call??????

They did say that they may accept some sort of payment plan to which i offered a very fair plan as far as i was concerned getting the arrears paid off in 3 months!!!!!!!!

Any letters or any advice on this site that i can use?????

Waiting by my computer in desperation as my wife has been through enough this year without losing her car.

Thanks in advance

hornigoldfamily

I don't have any advice for you but wanted to share that I'm in a similar position with regards to the card payments not being taken which has now left me trying to get hold of someone without spending a fortune on phonecalls as no one bothers to reply to my emails. They also don't appear to receive information sent via the website. I wanted to move my direct debit date, the website told me I had, They didn't bother and as such my direct debit bounced leaving me with charges from them and also my bank which they are refusing to cover saying they did not receive my instruction. Funny that when the person that set up the automatic card payment to cover the next payment said he could see that I'd just done it.....Shambles. This is my 3rd car payment plan with them and I will go without a new car before I take out another agreement with them.