MNBA & My Sister In Law

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

Need a bit if help. Brother lost his job last year and my sister in law is on a really low wage.

She came round a few weeks ago because they are in a real muddle financially. she had two MBNA credit cards one appears to have been sold to Capquest and the other is still controlled by MBNA.

So first thing we did was ask for a copy of the CCA for the cards from MBNA, oddly we were sent the same copy for both cards both dated 15/10/05. There was also another card prior to these that morphed into the now Capquest owned card, no sign of anything on that one

So on 20/10/2009 sent SAR and £10 to both MBNA and Capquest. Both arrived and signed for. Capquest are getting the info together and account is on hold for 28 days. Nothing from MBNA.

Yesterday they got a CCJ Claim Form dated the 30/10/2009 for the MBNA card via Restons.

Not quite sure what to do next ... seems as though we sent the SAR and they decided to pursue court action!

Hi,

This reply will bump you onto todays posts and hopefully a legal issues bod will be able to help.

From my limited knowledge, you could do with posting up the particulars of claim so that the experts can advise and who it is claiming (MBNA/Capquest)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE