Please Help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

am feeling v v stressed with all of my debt at the mo and have run out of steam, any advice really really appreciated. just got so much to deal with all on my own and feeling v lost!!! its mbna and capital one mainly at the mo.....capital one have just disappeared and im not sure what i should be doing there? mbna as below....

i have my mbna cca and would like to get this posted up here, how do i do this as is scanned from my work email so need to also edit my details?

and just to add to everything else, i spoke to my phone provider today asking them to block an 0161 number which apparently is robinsons? assuming they are a dca, i have no idea who they are representing, anyway asked for this no to be blocked as they keep on calling every single day. provider said no, this wasnt possible. any ideas please?

thanks

Depending on who your phone supplier is, you are entitled to a change of number once a year free of charge (pain in the a**e i know). Failing this don't answer any security questions if a dca phones you and tell them to do everything in writing only.

Andy...

i have my mbna cca and would like to get this posted up here, how do i do this as is scanned from my work email so need to also edit my details?
Open it with 'Paint' and blackout personal details then save as a jpeg file... rename it so as not to delete the original. Then upload it to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & copy and paste the URL back here.

Hi,

Here is a photobucket how to I stole:

It seems tricky at first, but is fairly simple really.

1, Scan your DCA letter/whatever you want to show on the forum.

Ideal setting is 100dpi as it's closest to computer monitor display resolution.

2, Save the scanned image as a jpeg

Step 2.5 Edit out any personal information, barcodes or any other comments, notes or markings around the edge of the document. Never change the original document you received

2.5, Load the saved image into MS Paint. (comes free with Windows.) Use the pain brush or spray can to remove/paint over any personal info, such as name, account number, address, etc. Also remove any barcodes, as some DCAs may be able to identify you from these.

3, Create an account on Photobucket.

4, Once you have a Photobucket account, you'll find on the main webpage little box where you can upload photos. Click the "upload image" box and then tell it where on your hard disk you saved your scanned jpeg. It will then upload the image to Photobucket and it will show you thumbnails of the images you have uploaded. Under each image there are links that you can copy and paste.

5, Copy the IMG link below the image you want to put on the forum. Then reply to thread on CAG. Right click with the mouse and select "paste" from the little menu that pops up.

6, You'll then get some text appear in your message that looks a bit like this.

imagename.jpg{\IMG

When you submit the reply, the text will change into the image you uploaded onto photobucket. The text you copied and pasted is just the information the forum needs, so it knows where to find your photo and display it in your message.

Courtesy of Fuzzybobble

When anyone phones, all you do is refuse to answer any security questions and state quite firmly, "IN WRITING ONLY" then hang up.

here is a telephone harassment letter as well>

Harassment by telephone - Consumer Wiki

Never sign anything, just print your name and send all letters by recorded delivery.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If its a mobile phone get another sim if its BT block it with choose to refuse i think virgin also do a similar feature to choose to refuse.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

thanks everyone, will try all of the above.

re virign, theyve just said nope, cant be done and i cant change my no at the mo as have got loads going on....think i may just answer tomorrow and say to dca,send me in writing,bye!!

re capital one, should i still be paying the token £1 payments even tho ive not heard back from them yet?

also, i did have ppi with mbna (am going to send them a claiming charges back letter soon too!!!) and then i cancelled it back in 08, anyone up to speed with this and if so what letter should i now send them. i will get the cca up here tomorrow as my pc keeps crashing!!! grrrr...nite all from a very drained in debt person....xxxx

I'm afraid it's an online agreement which includes a 'tick box' which is deemed as an electronic signature & would be deemed as enforceable. However, I notice that it includes PPI which you are able to reclaim, along with any unfair charges they may have made since you opened this a/c. This should help reduce the amount owed.

thank you. thats a real shame re mbna, so the fact that my actual written signature doesnt appear means its ok? ive tried writing to them so many times to try and arrange a payment plan but theyre not having it, dont know what else to do?