zebedeepink

S**twest still charging £38???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3691 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My husband has just received a £38 charge on 22nd October for a supposedly unpaid item on 1st October (don't know what). I though they reduced their charges from 1st October?

I hate these bloodsuckers. I have a claim in with them for about £4,000 of charges - they subsequently defaulted me on my overdraft which was around £1,500 which I am paying off in installments.

My husband has just received a £38 charge on 22nd October for a supposedly unpaid item on 1st October (don't know what). I though they reduced their charges from 1st October?

It depends on when your statement date is: ie if your statement date is the 4th of the month, all charges up to and including the 3rd of October will be at the old rate

Still reclaimable.

enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

I had a bounced DD last month. I didn't get charged for it - yet!

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07