Atos Health Care/postggj Taking Them To Court

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wanted to wish you luck postggj. Ive had the pleasure of a DWP medical assesment from these clowns so know exactly what theyre like.

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Postgjj - your posts have not been cagbotted when you mention ATOS and court. Your posts have been cagbotted for the same reason as previously. I have sent you a pm in response to the post you reported. Please in future contact Site Team directly rather than asking for an explanation on the thread - this gets a response to you more swiftly, as we are not on all of the threads all of the time.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

with regards to the gmc they are strictly hands of on the lima proccess it is not there remit,the only time the gmc will get involved is if a death occurs then they will investigate the person and not atos

i was passed fit and ready for work,two weeks later i had a major operation to my stomach and legs as my cardio vascular system was on the verge of collapse....dwp did nt bat an eyelid and argued that at the time they had reports from atos i was fit and healthy despite the fact i was in a wheelchair...in other words i was faking it...i have since had an apoligy and benifits re instated...but even my labour mp was useless...gmc not there remit so post think carefully about legal action unless you can get a no win no fee

Well Ive Just Done An Online Complaint To The Gmc

I Was Faking It

Thats What Atos Put In A Report To My Boss

Ill See What The Gmc Come Back With

They Promis To Reply With In 48 Hours But As Its Christmas

I Can Wait

What Intrests Me Is This Lima Software

If Its Churning Out Diagnosis That The Dwp Are Taking As Gospel,

Take Mine And Your Case, Titts Up Comes To Mind

The Gmc Must Investigate If Its Putting Patients At Risk

Doctors Moto

Do No Harm

Introduction of HCPs: Atos Origin has reviewed the trend of both General Practices and hospitals to complement the use of doctors with other Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) such as nurses. Under current legislation, only doctors may undertake IB examinations. The CMG has, however, agreed that Atos Origin may pilot the use of suitably qualified and trained HCPs in other benefit areas – provided that they follow appropriate EBM protocols and are supported by LiMA. The piloting of HCPs will begin early in 2006, and planning is already underway. Initially, HCPs will come from Atos Origin’s Occupational Health business, and they will bring practical experience with them to help set up of our HCP resource pool. Customers will see no difference in service as each HCP or doctor will be qualified for the job, follow EBM protocols, and be supported by LiMA

they dont although am i right in thinking it was your employer who asked for an atos report if so you need to find out what remit and instructions atos were given from the employer..

if it was the dwp i have the full charter for the decision makers guide in pdf format not sure how to put it on here

but dont let this atos doctor get to you post take a step back and use the surgeons report and the guide to see why they have not acted in accordance with the regulations you are also entitled to the report that atos have written same as the decision makers report though between them they will fudge for at least best part of a year unles you have funds to take immediate action and force them in front of a court to get the relevant data yu need to make any sort of case

patrickq1

hey have a good xmas and new year

• 2 weeks later...

How are you doing gg.

I'm subbing with interest. I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (three Psychiatrists) since 2002, knocked of the sick christmas 2008, tribunal june 2009-reinstated. Knocked off November 09 waiting for appeal. I did not know that Attos use non qualified people.

Go get em.

John

Its Qualified In your Condition

Would You Send An Orthopaedic Person With A Nurology Complaint

Ime Still Banging My Head For Answers

People Think These People Are Doctors

They Are Not

Occupational Therapists Or Health Care Professionals

Its Like Calling A Chap Who Works On The Bins A Sanitory Engineer

Its Wrong And Needs To Be Stopped

Claim Is In The System Now So Cant Say To Much More

Its Qualified In your Condition

Would You Send An Orthopaedic Person With A Nurology Complaint

Ime Still Banging My Head For Answers

People Think These People Are Doctors

They Are Not

Occupational Therapists Or Health Care Professionals

Its Like Calling A Chap Who Works On The Bins A Sanitory Engineer

Its Wrong And Needs To Be Stopped

Claim Is In The System Now So Cant Say To Much More

Understood. I am waiting for a reply from DWP. I'll keep in touch.

How's the knee?

How are you doing gg.

I'm subbing with interest. I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (three Psychiatrists) since 2002, knocked of the sick christmas 2008, tribunal june 2009-reinstated. Knocked off November 09 waiting for appeal. I did not know that Attos use non qualified people.

Go get em.

John

Atos may and 9 times out of ten use medics meaning someone in a nursing capacity but not neccessarly qualified to give a true meaningful opinion.....you need to write a SAR notice to ATOS but within your sar you must ask for a full and complete audit of your medical tests with them...this will then give you some answers you need

Good afternoon Mr

Thank you for your email below. I am able to advise that I have noted the concerns that you have raised and the information that you have requested.

I aim to respond to all complaints within 15 working days, however, if I am unable to do so, I will update you on the progress of my enquiries.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Quality Advisor

Atos Healthcare

(Mobile: 0

(Tel: 0114 256 5101

that was the reply to my cpr request

* E-Mail:c

4 Fax: +44(0114) 251 8688

, Address: Unit 2 Hayland Street, Meadow Court, Sheffield, S9 1BY

yes i know that but the procedure has to be followed,you can then use the SAR as proof in court that they have deliberatly ignored a formal request you will also be able to note that they are somehow getting round the legallity of denying sar by saying they do not hold the data as soon as you get this response then you can start the court action like you are doing it also then puts the DWP in court as your witness as to on what authority have they acted upon by denying you a sar with ATOS this then puts both of them in hot water as the information commisioner will not even investigate this unless you can show they are undermining their authority as well...

as for the cpr i do sincerely hope you get somewhere seeing as ATOS seem to think they are above reproach...you will open up a can of worms and more than likely find them backtracking but you need to know of the qualifications of the idiot who tested you you also have a claim for substantial damages when you eventually get it to court but hopefully you have sought legal advice on the next step forward do not go for a gagging order they need to be exposed so others who have had problems can get help that is needed good luck post