Howard Cohen ..strike again

Yasmin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just an update..I have received an acknowledgement for my defence. The Claiment must now contact the court within 28 days of receiving a copy.

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi just an update. I received a letter from the Court on 16th November, advising me that they were serving a copy of the defence on the claimant's solicitor. I think the 28 days, in which they had to reply, must be about up. Any advice, or just wait?

Hi Yasmin

The ball's now in Cohens court. If they decide to proceed you will get an Allocation Questionairre from your local court. MCOL will normally show that the case has been transferred. The courts seem to allow them extra time to do this routinely.

If it gets this far Cohens are well known for discontinuing when the judge orders them to provide documentation you have requested in your CPR request.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Yes, as you said, I have received the allocation Questionnaire this morning, from my local court. Still no defense or docs. from Cohens. AQ has to be in by 8th Jan.

• 11 months later...

I have been really busy and totally forgot about this, mainly because Cohen s never replied so the Court said it would be struck out. However I've just checked my credit file and noticed a CL Finance default dated October, 2009. What can I do about this please. I'm a bit out of touch!

• 1 year later...

Hi..I never heard from Cohen again, so they discontinued the Claim. I would really appreciate any advice on how to remove this default from my credit file. Also I think I paid PPI on this Debenhams storecard, way back in 2003, and don't really kmow how to go about checking, as I no longer have these details. Any help would be great.. thanks