All past statements can retrieved for free

richardsimkiss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay so the catch is you have to be registered for online banking, but if you're reading this you obviously have internet access, so you're at least halfway their! lol.

Saves any waiting 40 days, and/or paying a charge!

I've just spent I don't know how long going through month after month, and now have ALL my statements back to 7th Dec 2000 when i opened the account. I'm now going to work through and figure out what obscene figure they have unlawfully 'borrowed' off me. :wink:

I'm only posting this as until recently I thought you could only view the past 6 months. Note it is the past 6 months of transactions you can view, if you click 'statements' in the left hand menu, it'll give you all the info you need. Not too sure how it differs from transactions though, other than layout on the screen :?

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered this too, and found that if you click the Type arrow on the top, you can scroll down to view all the DR transactions together instead of searching through the whole list.

Though if you do this you lose the monthly balance totals. (Which you can veiw again by revisiting that month.)

Make sense? I found it much quicker

Hannyp

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks