Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4136 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Grim Reaper,

So far this year you've taken away from me my favourite celeb Jade Goody,

My favourite chef Kieth Floyd,

My favourite dancer Michael Jackson,

My favourite actor Patrick Swayze,

and my favourite singer Stephen Gately.

And just so you know, my favourite twins are John and Edward;).

Yours Sincerely

SOD'EM

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

John_and_Edward_Grimes_590x.jpg

In case other users don't know who they are. :D

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

I know several people who like John and Edward.

All of them are under 14 years old, a few of them are girls who think the twins are good looking (thank god you can get free glasses for under 14 year olds) and the boys who like them do so because they think that John and Edward are funny. Not talented. Funny.

Personally I thought the X Factor was about talent. Sadly, I was mistaken!

Personally I thought the X Factor was about talent. Sadly, I was mistaken!

Of course you weren't mistaken; the X Factor is all about the wonderful talent of the British population.

And Big Brother is a valued and important piece of social commentary.

And Uncle Tez is pope.

*** Sarcasm brought to you by Porcine Aviation Industries***

I want the twins to win, if only because it might mean that we have a proper Christmas Number One achieved by merit rather than the latest Mr Blobby-esque novelty single that has dropped off the Simon Cowell X Factor conveyor belt.

I want the twins to win' date=' if only because it might mean that we have a proper Christmas Number One achieved by merit rather than the latest Mr Blobby-esque novelty single that has dropped off the Simon Cowell X Factor conveyor belt.[/quote']

Are you avin a larf? :rolleyes:

Ah so this is how it turned up on facebook.

Personally i would rep u sodem but this is the beer garden .

Sweeney todd i agree with u re the christmas song theres not been a good one in years.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

We haven't had a decent Christmas no 1 in years. Before X Factor it was sir Cliff. :p

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Seen it before but just as funny this time around :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I have a tube of Immac in the cupboard. Perhaps she could borrow it.

:eek:... Showing your age now Mrs EB... I believe it's 'Veet' now..:p

Perhaps that tube in your cupboard has improved with age and will actually work now... it never did in my day.. just stank the bathroom out and caused a mess..... bit like a husband really :rolleyes:

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Perhaps that tube in your cupboard has improved with age and will actually work now... it never did in my day.. just stank the bathroom out and caused a mess..... bit like a husband really :rolleyes:

:-)

Still does. Someone recently recommended an Avon one though. haven't tried it yet.