style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Quick question - should a Subject Access Request return not only all the 'data' a DCA holds on you but also a copy of the original signed agreement? ONly asking as a certain unrelaible collections organisation is now asking me if I ever signed such a document and I want to know what they should have sent me when I CCA'd (I know they can send a copy -although the word copy seems to have a very different meaning to the dictionary) and SAR'd them months ago before I retaliate :D

Welshwizard QC (Quite Content):rolleyes:

A Subject Access Request should ideally be sent to the client, which should include everything that the DCA has also, but that should include the CCA if one exists.

It's a good sign that they have to ask you if you ever signed such a document. So, they're not sure you did? Chancers!

Also, if a CCA request is still in default, it doesn't matter who it gets passed to - it still applies. The original request has to be fulfilled, and whoever's passed it on should be reported to the OFT.

• Haha 1