Can DCA take partners car

Tigi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick question can a DCA take a partners car if he is paying the loan for it and its the only car in the household and we are a family and he uses it to get to and from work?

The car is in my name at the moment and had to be due to the fact he has only just passed his test however its him thats paying for it, therefore its his car, also the debt is only in my name?

Casperlady is correct.

The only time the car will be at risk is if you get taken to court by the DCA AND LOSE and then fail to pay the judgement. Only then could a bailiff get involved

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

these guys wont accept my offer of payment even though they are still taking it without me putting a charge on the property, even though they can see that i cant afford anymore than im offering from my income and expenditure, I saw a solicitor today who is going to right to them but worried what will happen if they wont agree a sum of repayment, its not a ccj

Thats confusing :???:

1. Which party (you or OH) holds the loan agreement? Assume you?

2. Is this HP?

3. Who is registered keeper of car? You again?

4. Is there any previous litigation including CCJ?