Jump to content

horwich farrelly and county court order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Posted for madagasca


hi im new on this site i couldnt work out how to post so i sent this to the the people i found on here who who seem to have the relevant knowledge please if u may take the time out for me it would be very much appreciated

Hi please can anyone help

I took a loan out from barclays approx 7yrs ago


horwich and farelly have filed a case for retrieval of these monies

i sent them income and expenditure which was approx £450 a month and informed them that my wife is the main income earner of the household and i gave them a breakdown of my earnings and outgoings

the case was heard in my absense

and a order was made for me to pay horwich and farrelly £1126 per month starting in november which is bizzare because how they worked out that i could afford this amount is beyond me

i sent horwich and farrelly a letter previous to the court hearing to request contarct and signed copy of the agreement of the actual loan which they didnt send or neither did they reply to my letters

now this order has been made what can i actually do becos the document states they will send the bailliffs if this payment is made and the original loan was unsecured so can the still do this and what can i actually do i have any way outs of this situation

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts


Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.


Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit



17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who were Horwich Farrelly acting for?

Barclays or, another party?


You state that the case was heard in your absence and an Order was made against you.


If you do not agree with the Order, then you can apply to have it set aside:


Please click on the following link:





Edited by angry cat
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...