anyone heard of wes midlands debt collections ltd

miahelen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a cca letter on the 4th June and they have just ignored it and have wrote back to her saying that she has 72 hours to pay the alledged money owed. I don't see why I should waste my postage costs on these idiots. So if anybody has an e-mail address could you please let me know asap.

many thanks

• 7 months later...

My other half received a letter from this crowd on Sat re a creations debt, laughable really, the most concerning thing was the return address on the back which revealed their identity and their business for all to see . Please return to west-midlands debt collections . Obviously discretion isnt in their dictionary , and possibly illegal ?

They are a bunch of idiots.

Do you know what they are

chasing?

How old is the debt?

Have you checked your credit reference files?

You could file a complaint with the OFT on the

envelope which may breach of OFT Guidance 2003/2011

section3.7 (q) Acting ina way likely to be embarrassing to

the debtor either deliberately or negligently.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 7 months later...

Is there any progress on West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd?My Creation account is in their remit. I reached a settlement with them for 65% of the total to close the account.Now my creation account is 35% of the total and my credit report is also showing the 35%. I have contacted Creation and they said my account is the responsibility of West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd and I have to contact them to resolve the issue.I explained the above reasons for why I do not want to contact them and they said the only way to resolve is through West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd.Nightmare!

Contact WMDC write to the compliance manager to avoid customer (dis) service department.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Is there any progress on West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd?My Creation account is in their remit. I reached a settlement with them for 65% of the total to close the account.Now my creation account is 35% of the total and my credit report is also showing the 35%. I have contacted Creation and they said my account is the responsibility of West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd and I have to contact them to resolve the issue.I explained the above reasons for why I do not want to contact them and they said the only way to resolve is through West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd.Nightmare!

Hi mnickels please read my thread above, WMD are in the same building as Creations, not only that but they are OWNED and basically apart of the same company.

First off don't waste your time worrying about them, there operation is completely illegal and this is how Creations collect what is called there PROBLEM DEBTS.

Send a prove it letter...

Now they will ignore it or send you a load of crap.

Next if you haven't already heard from Evershed then you will, there is no point sending them anything as all the post is redirected to a private address.

Basically my advise is to ignore all correspondence from them and any other third-parties.

Next if you have already agreed something with Creations then keep paying them, under the current law if you are disputing anything regarding a debt or in an agreement with the original company then you have the right to refuse WMD intervention and complain to the FTO.

Todays interesting correspondance

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear

Thank you for your email of 11 December 2012.

We have passed this to West Midlands Debt on your behalf who are dealing with your account

Regards

We'd like your feedback on your experience when

contacting Creation let us know how we've done

Hello

I have it on good authority that West Midlands Debt can be contacted at

Dept: West Midlands Debt Collection

Chadwick House

Blenheim Court

Solihull

B91 2AA

Within the same building as Creation. There are also a lot of

complaints as to how they conduct themselves as well as active

financial ombudsman investigations.

As I said previously, I have made a settlement offer that was agreed

and the account should therefore be closed. Please confirm this is the

case or I will have no other option but to take legal action.

I look forward to your reply.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear

Thank you for your email of 18 December 2012

As advised in our previous email as your account is with West Midlands Debt we are unable to comment on your email other than to forward this on to them.

thank you

I have reached an agreement with them, it is your communications with

them that need resolved.

I have no other option but to take legal action.

Regards

Dear Sir

In response to your email, we can only action information we receive. Up until now we have not received such information.

However they have responded to your previous email sent to them today - please see their response below

Hi, Can you please reply back to customer advising that the account has been closed out as settled as customer paid £xxx on the 24th November 2012. It is in process of being updated on credit file. Thanks WMD We trust this answers your query If you need anything further please dont hesitate to contact us again thank you Regards

That Looks like good news, push all your correspondance via Creations, that is the way to deal with it.

I can only speak from my experience, but lets just say I gave them the biggest kicking they have ever had...

But in saying that I'm not legally trained so can't give any legal advise, but in saying that I have an unusual job where I investigate people and businesses for a living.

All I can advise is stick to my original post and push all correspondance via Creations.

Nice One ;-)

How is WMD West Midlands Debt Collection and what is there relationship with Evershed?

Well I'm going to lift the lid on this one, but before I start I would like to ass this statements just in-case any of the above wish to make a complaint and have this post removed.

Everthing in this post is true, remember the guy that was lost in your telephone network Evershed (05/09/11 at 09:00) and Creations (05/09/11 at 09.25) that guy was me and both of you seemed happy to answer a few indirect questions) also I had all my post tracked.

First things first, DO NOT SEND ANY LETTERS TO:

West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd

Admail 4117

Manchester

M4 2ZZ

or

West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd

70 Great Bridgewater Street

Manchester

M1 5ES

If you get a letter from WMD there are hints to who and where they are first thing look at the payment slip at the bottom of your letter.

It's an old Alliance and Leicester payment slip, yes this will still work, but Alliance and Leicester is now Santander, also the name on the slip Creations Consumer Finance Ltd.

And again on the reverse of the letter it prompts you to use the Creations website and is branded Creations. (BIG HINT).

A debt collector will usually collect for themselves stating there own payment terms and the payment slip will usually will be made out to them.

Who is Creation?

Creation is Premium First, as well as a host of Finance and credit cards.

Creation

Chadwick House

Blenheim Court

Solihull

B91 2AA

So who is WMD (West Midland Debt Collection Ltd)?

WMD is Creation answer to dealing with difficult cases, if you challenge them on a debt, or have a debt greater than £1000.

If you enter this category you will most certainly receive some very threatening letter, most of which are completely illegal, and not typical of a normal debt collection letter.

So how can they send such letters and get away with it?

Welcome to Evershed, a Solicitor firm that deals with consumer debt.

Please remember I have my letter tracked, Evershed will intercept your letters and forward them to either St Leonards on Sea (Yes Mr E Michel I have your name and number) or Aldershot if your letter is something that they don't want, IT WILL NOT ARRIVE, AT IT'S FINAL DESTINATION, so there is no point sending your letters to either of the Manchester address's.

The above method isn't illegal but the office of Fair Trading would see that as breaking all the rules.

They use this method to remove your consumer rights...

send all communications registered delivery to:

Creation

Dept: West Midlands Debt Collection

Chadwick House

Blenheim Court

Solihull

B91 2AA

Yep you have probably guest it, they are in the same building as Creation.

If you have fond this post useful please sign up for this forum, and add your user name below.

I'm now in the process of making massive complaint, against Evershed, Creation and West Midlands Debt Collection Ltd.

I would like to finish by saying please do not worry, send all correspondence to the address above, bypassing the so called solicitors, these debt collection letters are not even legal.

Send a prove it letter and fight back.

Remember this is Creation, covert way on collection

Great post thanks!!!

I had a disputed debt over cancelled finance with Premium First earlier this year. I soon received a letter from WMD and sent them a 'prove it' letter back in August.

Today I received a further letter stating that they "have still not heard from me" and that they have "no alternative but to take further action without reference " and "We are currently reviewing our options"

I'll reply to the advised address by recorded delivery tomorrow

hbc501

You are in the same position that I was in, I had an agreement with Premium First for motor insurance but I canceled and they tried to charge e for on month extra insurance cover despite the fact that I had canceled.

Now my advise to you is to ignore all there letters and DO NOT ANSWER THERE SECURITY QUESTIONS and tell them that you want EVERYTHING IN WRITING.

After a while they will sell your debt to various other debet collection companies.

When this happens just tell them the this debt is in dipute and by law they have to return the debt to the original debt supplier, which is Premium First.

Now Premium First WMD and Creations are all the same company just sister companies of the same business.

(I can confirm this as it is my job to investigate people and businesses)

How this is going to be a long fight but if the debt was legitimate they would apply to a court for a CCJ and a court assigned bailiff to collect.

DO NOT GIVE IN.

DO NOT ANSWER THERE SECURITY QUESTION.

DO TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT EVERYTHING IN WRITING.

DO SEND THEM A PROVE IT LETTER.