Shop Direct

carnation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been receiving letters fom a DCA for a debt I am supposed to have had with shop direct. I wrote to them on two occasions asking when & who the debt was for & sent them £1 PO They wrote back saying I owe £220 for Kays catalogue but no date as to when it was ordered or what was ordered. They are still demanding money. Now what?

I have been receiving letters fom a DCA for a debt I am supposed to have had with shop direct. I wrote to them on two occasions asking when & who the debt was for & sent them £1 PO They wrote back saying I owe £220 for Kays catalogue but no date as to when it was ordered or what was ordered. They are still demanding money. Now what? I sent a letter from the site I cant remember if it was a Subject access report or a CCA . On one letter they sent back in answer to my query was an unheaded letter with Balance on it for £255.27 saying original creditor Shop direct, brand name - Kays & annual statement period 1 Oct 2008 - 30 Sept 2009 If I did use a catalogue it must of been at least 8 yrs ago. & im sure I paid, Then at the bottom it says Phoenix recoveries UK acting on behalf of SDFS recoveries.

On 8 Oct 09 I got 1 letter of Mackenzie hall Debt recovery asking for £135.63 for Shop direct & then the next day 9Oct 09 A letter from Credit Account Management Ltd asking for £255.27 again., for Shop Direct. Who is actuall chasing for this money? They havent sent any details of the existing A/c especially dates. I dont know where Im up to with them.

Edited by carnation
trying to start a new thread