heather66 V Littlewoods

heather66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...littlewoods sold my debt on to this company as well 2 months ago ...and now getting harrased by phone calls daily (different numbers ) and letters every other day even though i told them cab were dealing with my case ..and told them to contact my case worker have continued to pay them what i paid littlwoods but on phone 7 letter said they will only liase with me and i have to send them a new I&E form before they will accept repayment plan .... why do they not listen

think my ccca letter will be in once postal strikes over

...littlewoods sold my debt on to this company as well 2 months ago ...and now getting harrased by phone calls daily (different numbers ) and letters every other day even though i told them cab were dealing with my case ..and told them to contact my case worker have continued to pay them what i paid littlwoods but on phone 7 letter said they will only liase with me and i have to send them a new I&E form before they will accept repayment plan .... why do they not listen

think my ccca letter will be in once postal strikes over

HI.

send your cca request as soon as you can.

the sooner they get it,the sooner they can fail

you can stop paying these cretins.

why are they calling/writting if you are paying,presume they want more:rolleyes:

they get what you can afford,IF they are entitled to anything at all.

they have no right to your I&E .

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

send them that as well.

SAM

HI.

send your cca request as soon as you can.

the sooner they get it,the sooner they can fail

you can stop paying these cretins.

why are they calling/writting if you are paying,presume they want more:rolleyes:

they get what you can afford,IF they are entitled to anything at all.

they have no right to your I&E .

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

send them that as well.

SAM

Thanks for your reply ...i will also sent them letter as well not to call me by phone had already told them to contact my case worker at cab ..but she is off sick at the moment thats why she hadnt replied to them direct

...i had made two payments ...just to show i wasnt ignoring them ..same as i was paying littlewoods ....but they said they couldnt accept ...as would need to pay what they worked out from seeing my new I&E

plus they dont make it easy as not proper bank giro slip at bottom of letters) they sent . I tried 3 banks (inc barclays) and they couldnt accept them...sent cheque ..brother wrote it as wasnt giving then my card details ...when they phoned me the other day they were only interested in full amount and asked me for card details / which card was i paying with they wouldnt listen when i said i wasnt paying them ...id pay what i was paying littlewoods but will get ..request for cca before i pay anymore

Edited by heather66

Thanks for your reply ...i will also sent them letter as well not to call me by phone had already told them to contact my case worker at cab ..but she is off sick at the moment thats why she hadnt replied to them direct

...i had made two payments ...just to show i wasnt ignoring them ..same as i was paying littlewoods ....but they said they couldnt accept ...as would need to pay what they worked out from seeing my new I&E this is BS .they can't accept.they need to work out what you can pay.they DO NOT have the right to see a I&E.

plus they dont make it easy as not proper bank giro slip at bottom of letters) they sent . I tried 3 banks (inc barclays) and they couldnt accept them...sent cheque ..brother wrote it as wasnt giving then my card details ...when they phoned me the other day they were only interested in full amount and asked me for card details / which card was i paying with they wouldnt listen when i said i wasnt paying them ...id pay what i was paying littlewoods but will get ..request for cca before i pay anymore

refuse to answer security questions when they phone.tell them in writting only,and hang up.

log amount /times of calls

keep hold of any further letters from them.

you are correct.under no cirumstances give them card/bank details.they will and HAVE taken what they want before and will claim amounts were agreed over the phone..

send cca and telephone harassment as soon as you can.

print name on both,DO NOT SIGN.

will ask site team to move this to you own thread.

SAM

Thread moved :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .