Barclays Phone numbers

hunnybunny123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Two days ago I received a call from 0844 8110089 from someon claiming to be from Barclays. When I refused to go through security (which I always do with unsolicited calls) the woman at the other end said 'okay we'll send a letter'. The following day, a call from 0844 8110092, my husband answered and the person again claimed to be from barclays and this time asked him to get me to call 0844 8114482 (I haven't).

I have looked all of this numbers up on google and cant find them anywhere. Can anyone tell me if they are genuine numbers and, if so, which department?

many thanks

Hi HBunny,

Just a thought, but yesterday I had a call from Barclays and assumed there were trying to sell me something I didn't need.

It turned out to be a dep't who rang to tell me that a transfer I made, on the internet to another bank, had failed due to a problem with the receiving bank. This gave me the opportunity to check on-line and make the payment again.

Possibility ? :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)