Contractual Interest Help on CC Charges Please

hoohizzel
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I want to charge contractual interest with my claim for cc charges, could someone direct me to an appropriate spreadsheet please, although i have a problem which is when i sent sar they just sent back a list of charges whithout details of what interest i have paid (which is why the advanced spreadsheet i have found so far don't work) Is there a spreadsheet out there?whithout needing to no this info?

I maid a claim for the charges+ compouded contractual int which they paid in full in 2007, there apr they charge me has gone up from 16% to 34.5%!!:eek::eek::eek:

Any help apprieciated

Bump!

Should i send for a full SAR, i have found a Spread Sheet in interest tutorials that estimates apr, which i have thought about sending, any ideas???

MBNA are such bleeps !!!!

My partner & I were made redundent earlier in the year, and am trying hard to stay on top of it, have made them aware of this + 20 times speaking to people all over the world and still they send letters of we have tried to conntact you but you do not reply ( yes i have made several payments), I do not want to be defaulted as hopefully are situations will change, they of all are NO HELP!

being 1 month in arreas they have charged £150.00 + (mostly charges) I need to go at them with all i have got, any help most apprieciated.