gazab41

gaz V egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

egg page 3 note the date is not my handwriting

eggpage3.jpg

Edited by gazab41
missing bit

:!:now today out of the blue with nothing recived since cca request with no access to statments as acording to egg online this is a new account at 0% intrest last time i went online few months ago.

today i recived this letter from activ kapital telling me i owed them have recived nothing relating to this account re sale of account and have not paid since apr last year. advice please

Untitled.jpg

You can only write back to them, advising that you have not been told by the OC that the debt has been sold.

subbing same my date on mine is not my handwriting either from 2002

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

Ok Recived the Following from Activ kapital on 20th May again still nothing from egg telling me supposed debt sold again no egg card account number so it could be anybodys

eggrecived20thmay.jpg

Edited by gazab41

ok recived the following on 5th June along with a what alleges to be a notice of assignment have posted this up exactly as it is as contains no account number or anything personnel

egg1stjunerecivedsat5thjunenew.jpg

Edited by gazab41

So called notice of assignment (unedited this is how it arrived)

socallednoticeofassignment.jpg

Ok today I recived the following Letter again from Activ Kapital still no egg account number anywhere on letter only a 3 letter code followed by 2 numbers as well as the web password number that obviously relates to activ kapitals payment system absolutly nothing on any of their paper work relating to any egg account. does anyone have a decent letter to send them. mine is also one of the old approved limit ccas.

eggrecivedtoday.jpg

Hi. I'm subbing to yuor thread Gaz. I have a similar one going on with Egg/CapQuest (Egg - its no yoke). I am not as advanced in the process yet as have just sent SAR and CCA.

Peter said your agreement was enforceable. You say its not; why is that?

Mozzone

Taking on the bloodsuckers

Peter would not of even seen the agrement as the photobucket links earlier in thread did not work and the aggrement is one of those with the old approved limit so no prescribed terms the same as PTs court case

so the old approved limit and no prescribed terms is what invalidates the agreement?

Have they issued proceedings yet?

Mozzone

Taking on the bloodsuckers

Ok help needed on this one recived demand from tempus sollutions part of activ kapital, no egg number on this just EGC followed by two numbers i.e 28 need a letter to send to these idiots thanks