mothercare CCA received; ?application form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone have a look at this document please? have CCAd CL Finance (Mothercare storecard) - and they have sent the instore application form, which has credit agreement written across the top. It has financial details with interest rate, and your right to cancel in small print at the bottom. does this application form constitute an enforceable credit agreement?

Thanks again -any help gratefully received (I am slowly trying to sort out the huge financial mess I am in , and it is all down to this forum so thanks again) x

I think the small print may be too small to read though

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/clare007/mothercare006.jpg

sorry to bump this one up again, but I received the application form which has credit agreement written across the top, and it does have interest rates and right to cancel. Is this enforceable do you think? It is a mothercare account, which has been passed to CL finance.

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/clare007/mothercare006-1.jpg

It appears to have prescribed terms but it is impossible to read them - it is illegible and they must supply you with a legible copy. You can put the account into dispute until such times as they provide you with a legible copy of a properly executed agreement.

The Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983

Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible “