kia v scabby

kia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh no you wernt oliver twist were you i will be tommorrow night!!You will laugh when i tell you this didnt know what lol meant till tonight told hubby i dint do text language so lol to yus all!! Try my thread on the second page if ive not been on for a while it wont be on the first page luv xxxKia

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... It's official.. I'll have to read this again in the morning to make any sense of it.. catch you tomorrow...

Suz xx

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

***I will gladly be donating 5% to this site!***

Wont be able to speak later as out with mates later only for one glass promise!! you certainly make me giggle when im fed up of abbey and their games Are you sober now enough to be able to communicate with me and remenber second page of threads if im not on the first see u later lolxxxKia

Right had letter off scabby this morning heres how it goes

thank you for your letter of 28 july 2006. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the response that my colleague sent to you in march 2006 in relation to the charges on your account.(the letter basically said bog off charges are reasonable blah blah)

Firstly please accept my apologies for any inconvience that you have been caused in relation to this matter (blah blah)

I have carefully considered the points you have raised (thanks bank templates )in your letter and i must reiterate that the charges incurred on your account are valid and not unlawful,they are in line with the terms and conditions of your account.I am therefor unable to offer you a refund of all the charges on your account since 17 august 2003 totalling £2,397.00 as per your request.

I have however,arranged to refund your accont as a gesture of goodwill the charges on your account fron september 2005 to date totalling £680.(Why if there not in the wrong why they wouldnt do it in march didnt wanna know)This sum includes charges that are due to be added to your account for August 2006(there was only charges in August because there charges forced me to go overdrawn)

I accept that you did not set out to incur charges (your bloody right there no thanks to them)on your account.It is however your responsibility to monitor your account and ensure that there are suffient funds in your account at all times (blah blah what are theres!)

To prevent further charges you could ask for a******and it goes on about having an miracle overdraft thatll just make my problems a hundred times worst!!

Now what now?Do i write back and ask for actual berakdown of figures or just subtract it and carry on with schedule there really messing with my head!!

hiya got another problem now have gone through the list of charges on the bank statements and the amount on their letter is wrong its not the same as the amount i got it to its about £200 out make sure people check.I also phoned them and asked what amount had been refunded to our account she told me £625 but my calculations make it more like £810 what do i do know wait and see if they refund more or what!!oh what joy we have with the grabby!!

Oh by the way karnevil me and my very nice bruv worked out the estimated charges and i was only out by £30 so im going to leave it as it is ta for helping me though ill try and help suz with it

Yes Please Help Me Too Kia! ;(

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

gladly suz i did phone them and asked to read out the charges from there screen so she did i think although her version and what was in the bank varied so ive asked for a posted statement to check it again.Also got two more letters from them this morning saying there dealing with my complaint and will be in touch within 4 weeks i wont be waiting that long however.By the way were you being ironic or wot!!By the way i added up the charges on the spread sheet a little difference in there figures and mine but will wait for statement to come i think!!xKia

so now i know what theyve done do i send another letter with the new amount on it or go to court action as i was onto the that bit before they paid the refunds into our account hoping to fob us off again ha!

had spot of good fortune with alliance and leicester either that or there better organised but there statements arrived within the forty days and all in correct order etc but the scabby oh dear what a shambles maybe they should change there secretary cause there much more efficient

right will bring you up to date have redrafted spreadsheet because have made complete mess of it and it was two hours well spent as id doubled alot of the entries so time well spent so now print ot out and write another letter to them know it slows things done but dont want them saying i did the spreadsheet wrong or asking where i got my amounts from so will do that tommorrow

oh dear what are abbey up to pt2 they sent me a second statement today for august 2006 but its only for one day and no charges on it crazy or what there losing the plot big style what next half a day statement

anyone got any advice on a printer thats decieded to go on strike and right when ive got three millon things to print up dohh!!!will have to wait till fixed damn it

LOL!! Can't help you there Kia.... have you tried unloading the software for it then reloading? that helped with mine a while back..

Suzie x

• 2 weeks later...

kia back again like the proverbial bad penny right whats been happening not alot the printer has died of spreadsheet overload but i think were back and running.Bad news on the benefits front on the wrong benefit unfortunatly so gotta wait till money allows to get court case but decieded to go withadvice on court forms to go and pick them up from court so maybe not as intimidating to little old me suz is off line for now due to move hope shes back with us all again soon xxKia

right quick update sent off there final letter from me now its court hoped id be the first to get all there money back without court wishful thinking eh!!by the way stupid question i know what does DLA mean karny your probably thinking how thick i am when you thought i was intelligent no such luck just a thicky like the rest of us so sorry for not answering your question cause i simply didnt know the answer its not i was being ignorant sorry!!KIa