Captain Wesker vs Studio

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few months ago I had a pair of trainers from Studio, which didnt fit, however there was no return information included. I e-mailed them and had no reponse to my request for help with returning them.

I then sent them a letter stating that I did not want them, I had been unable to get return information from them, and will not pay the non-payment charges they are heaping onto the account.

I never heard back, and now have a "debt collection" company harrasing me by phone for a debt of over £100. The company is studio's inhouse agent, and despite requests for them to do it in writing, and to stop calling me, they keep on calling.

Whats my next step, as Im fully disputing all charges?

Purchased from Studio - Home Shopping / Catalogue Shopping - buy personalised gifts

The trainers were £18, and I have now had a letter that unless I pay within 14 days they will pass it to "Moorcroft" t collect.

Bear in mind that over £80 of this is default charges, and I never wanted the trainers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just found a default posted on Experian by Studio in 2005.

I had bought some items and paid for them but the last item bought were not

suitable I requested return but never heard any more and was never contacted by them again.

Any one know how to deal with this please?

Well, I now have a letter from "Moorcroft" demanding the £96 or we go to court.

What letter am I sending them to basically get them to nob off?

Also, at the bottom it states:

Please note that as we have had to resort to sending this letter, and as per the terms an condidtions of your agreement with our client we have added a £20 admin fee to the above balance.