How profitable is the Private Parking Scam?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Out of curiosity I obtained the latest account for TPS Parking Solutions Limited.

Click here: http://198.173.64.198/tempdocs/TPSaccounts.pdf

They are only abbreviated but as the cash balance is now at £171,364 I think it is fair to assume that Tito Ponzetta and Stephen Robert Hill are making plenty from this [problem].

Thank goodness for websites like this advising the consumer of their rights!

You're looking at around 2,500 paid tickets per year. Of course, the amount can be increased greatly by merely increasing them from £60 to £90, for example. The leap in income isn't necessarily due to increased ticketing.

I know OB Services have been hit by a larger number of people taking heed and ignoring their invoices, hence their attempt to obtain judgements against years old tickets. Unfortunately they are running into the problem of taking the wrong people to court - the keepers, not the drivers.

You're looking at around 2,500 paid tickets per year. Of course, the amount can be increased greatly by merely increasing them from £60 to £90, for example. The leap in income isn't necessarily due to increased ticketing.

I think they have trousered more than that as the figure is cash left after expenses which will include whatever these two toerags are paid themselves!

I think they have trousered more than that as the figure is cash left after expenses which will include whatever these two toerags are paid themselves!

This assumes that they put every bit of cash received through the books.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment it is profitable but turnover will be a lot higher with staff costs (how much does a chimp earn an hour) installing and maintaining cameras and signs etc.

As the word spreads more and more people will start ignoring, they will get ever more desperate and start taking the RK's to court and loose thus contributing to the downward spiral of less income more outgoings (court costs) and hopefully go bankrupt. Well we can but hope.

Take note Mr Brown,

If you want to start getting voters on side, address scams like these that affect the little man and I dare say it would significantly improve your popularity.

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08