Estae/lettings agencies that do not require a guarantor

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Question in the title really. I cannot find a guarantor at all to get a new house with an estate/lettings agency yet I have the money for fees, deposit and first month's rent.

The house I'm in at the minute is very cold due to the pvc doors and windows not being sealed properly and it's taken the landlord two months to put a new bath in that was leaking and caused the ceiling to go through due to water build up. The landlord doesn't like to spend money on the property so it would take months to get the windows/doors sorted too.

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and really need to get somewhere else in the next month. I can't go with a housing association as I doubt I'd get anywhere before my baby is born and I have fallen in to the "cowboy trap" twice with renting with people from a newspaper/internet adverts.

Help please....

symapathise; parents/family usual call or anybody with a reasonable credit score?

how long have you got to go on the contract you have,have you given him any notice yet!