Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4062 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all,

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this but it seemed a bit trivial to put in the main areas. I'm printing out stuff to read later (eyes hanging out head reading on screen all the time) but I'm using so much paper and ink cos all the ads etc print out as well, plus the print is really small :-o.

Has anyone managed to print threads out with just the main part showing? Would be really grateful if someone could pass on if they know how to do this.

Thanks a lot.

copy and paste into a word doc then u will only get what u want or need

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

TBH i have not found another way to print it off but i have found u can copy and paste saving all letter etc to your comp which i have done.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I think we all go through a phase of printing things off to read, I know I have a pile of stuff that I have read once and not looked at again :rolleyes: most of which was pre test case and is now out of date :cool:.

If you love your printer and the ink and paper it uses I would recommend you stick to screen reading (unless you read in bed) there is so much information here, if we all printed off what we wanted to read we would destroy half of the amazon jungle :cool:.